You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

3 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

personally I dont see there is any excuse for killing kids on the street.

Historically the only way end conflicts like this is engagement. 

Agreed but these actions are not being carried out by highly trained special forces. They are generally poorly trained conscripts who are not much more than kids themselves with heads full of Israels god given rights and dehumanization of the Arabs.

2 minutes ago, Poor Scouser T said:

The whole planet is populated by invaders it is how humans work.

Us by the Romans and the Normans, Whole of Asia by Genghis Khan, America by Us, South America by the Spanish, Australasia by US. Huge swathes of African by us the French the Belgians.

I firmly believe Israel wants to live in peace but are surrounded on all side by enemies totally dedicated to their destruction. A passive victim is more likely to be attacked only by projecting power can you prevent attack.

We can argue about the rights of the Jews to be there in the 1st place but they are.

You’re chatting shite. 

1 minute ago, SasaS said:

Don't really get it, who cares what Jeremy Corbyn puts out on Twitter?

Right wing muppets 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

If only he had any sort of power to try and get negotiations going eh. Instead we got a clown. 

I voted for him, not the clown, or his successors, but I would hope he would be a bit more realistic and less ideological in power when looking for an  end to this conflict than to say to the Israelis that only way the fighting ends is for them to withdraw completely. 

3 minutes ago, Jack the Sipper said:

I voted for him, not the clown, or his successors, but I would hope he would be a bit more realistic and less ideological in power when looking for an  end to this conflict than to say to the Israelis that only way the fighting ends is for them to withdraw completely. 

Why is what Corbyn says of any relevance? What has Starmer said? Sunak? Let’s focus on that eh 

1 minute ago, Poor Scouser T said:

You are shit at debating. Point out the shite.

Most of what you posted 

6 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

isnt the occupation the core of the entire issue?

Did you disagree with the Good Friday Agreement, which ended the long-standing conflict in Northern Ireland and the bloodshed there and in Britain, even though the IRA's stated aim for decades (an end to British occupation in NI) was never realised in those talks that they signed off on? 

Don't you think that sometimes compromise for the greater good is better than endless fighting for the sake of being on the right side? I would've thought that's what a pacifist would believe.

1 minute ago, Jack the Sipper said:

Did you disagree with the Good Friday Agreement, which ended the long-standing conflict in Northern Ireland and the bloodshed there and in Britain, even though the IRA's stated aim for decades (an end to British occupation in NI) was never realised in those talks that they signed off on? 

Don't you think that sometimes compromise for the greater good is better than endless fighting for the sake of being on the right side? I would've thought that's what a pacifist would believe.

Christ. Have you read Corbyns response compared to Starmers? Fuck me 

Just now, Poor Scouser T said:

I don't think Israel would want nothing more than peace in the region. Yes they want security in their borders and will often defend that overwhelming force but what else do you expect.

They are literally invading land everyday! They are commuting a blockade and apartheid on another country and it’s people in the name of Zionism. Do they fuck want peace. It’s citizens by and large might (enough of them are just as brainwashed and racist as their leader) but the leadership certainly don’t. 

2 minutes ago, Jack the Sipper said:

but wasnt part of those talks for an agreement for the british to withdraw? 

I certainly havent got any answers but I know for a fact that a lot of innocent people are going to die and its bizarre that one of the people calling for an immediate end to the insanity is getting so much abuse.However Idealistic that is.

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

They are literally invading land everyday! They are commuting a blockade and apartheid on another country and it’s people in the name of Zionism. Do they fuck want peace. It’s citizens by and large might (enough of them are just as brainwashed and racist as their leader) but the leadership certainly don’t. 

The Jews did not invade a sovereign nation. There was no nation of Palestine. The land was controlled by the British. When we fucked off the Jews announced the formation of the state of Israel which was immediately recognised by the US amongst others. gaza and the West Bank were administered by Egypt and Jordan. Not Palestinians.

Read your history.

7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Why is what Corbyn says of any relevance? What has Starmer said? Sunak? Let’s focus on that eh 

Most of what you posted 

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Christ. Have you read Corbyns response compared to Starmers? Fuck me 

I only just now responded to what Corbyn said after seeing people on here praising him. I haven't seen anyone do that with Starmer or Sunak. I just can't get with this idea that Corbyn's a peace-loving pacifist when he talks about 'the only means of achieving peace' is for one side to walk away with its tail between its legs. It isn't going to happen in the real world, no matter how much he wants it to. 

5 minutes ago, Poor Scouser T said:

The Jews did not invade a sovereign nation. There was no nation of Palestine. The land was controlled by the British. When we fucked off the Jews announced the formation of the state of Israel which was immediately recognised by the US amongst others. gaza and the West Bank were administered by Egypt and Jordan. Not Palestinians.

Read your history.

What in the flying fuck had that got to do with what I said? “Read your history” go and take another top off selfie you fucking droid 

5 minutes ago, Jack the Sipper said:

I only just now responded to what Corbyn said after seeing people on here praising him. I haven't seen anyone do that with Starmer or Sunak. I just can't get with this idea that Corbyn's a peace-loving pacifist when he talks about 'the only means of achieving peace' is for one side to walk away with its tail between its legs. It isn't going to happen in the real world, no matter how much he wants it to. 

Tail between its legs or stop being barbaric cunts then crying when you get bitten back. Both sides need to fuck off