You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Olivier Bernard

Brownie

harry at his wheeling and dealing again....wonder if they'll get Reid, two good buys for Southampton if they do

They are getting Camara from Wolves as well, all of a sudden their squad will look a lot better.

He's good at his wheeling and dealing is Harry.

He's going to Southampton for just £400K apparently. Not sure what everyone on here thinks but Ive always been impressed with him, admittedly more going forward than defensively.

Yes i've got a day off and i'm bored...

You ARE kidding, right?

Bernard is crap, just like the rest of Newcastle's defenders. I haven't seen much of new addition Boumsong, but the others... Bramble, o' Brien, Hughes... what a joke!

You ARE kidding, right?

Bernard is crap, just like the rest of Newcastle's defenders. I haven't seen much of new addition Boumsong, but the others... Bramble, o' Brien, Hughes... what a joke!

Nope I think he's ok - scored some cracking goals. I did say he was better going forward than at the back.

In my opinion he's the best of a bad bunch in their backline - totally agree about thier other defenders.

Well, I misunderstood then. Easily done, as Boumsong actually IS part of their backline... :whistle:

Technically Bernard isn't the best of the bad bunch in their backline because he plays for Southampton ;-)

Confused? You should be.

I should work for the FA......

Their defense actually isn't that bad right now if everyone is fit:

Carr Bramble Boumsong Babayaro

Okay, Bramble is shit and O'Brien isn't much better, but the other three are pretty decent.

I don't see how Babayaro is better than Bernard to be honest, but I take your point that they have improved at the back. They need another centre back though.

Oh yeah and another manager...

Redknapp is a dodgy fucker, read "Broken Dreams" by Tom Bowers

I can't be arsed. It would invlove either going out to buy it or looking it up on the internet, then i'd have to wait for delivery, read it, remember the important bits....jesus it's tiring me just thinking about it.

What would be much easier is if you just tell me why he's dodgy and then I can just take your word for it.

The stage is yours Paolo:

;)