You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing 2024

Was looking forward to seeing how Ngannou did in his next fight, wasn't expecting that. Almost like he was defenceless against Joshua's punches. Hope he's ok and glad he was back on his feet shortly after.

18 minutes ago, Brownie said:

Joshua is such a tit.

17 minutes ago, John102 said:

He is a cringey bastard.

I had to switch off as soon as he started answering the first question and I am questioning why I let it get that far, he's like a walking book of platitudes, catchphrases and soundbites. 

Ironically when he was on Louis Theroux and was himself he came across much better. 

I lumped on him to win on points, thought Ngannou had a granite chin. Didn't quite go to Dan Dan levels like

16 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Never rated Joshua until just now. 

He's fucking massive isn't he, bolted together, and now he's dispatching a big bad cunt like he's telling a puppy off.  That was mad. 

He can’t handle being hit. Usyk toyed with him. I think Wilder of a few years back bangs him out but maybe not now. Fury just toys with him and as long as Fury can keep him away Fury beats him. 

Usyk laughs at them all. 

1 hour ago, Special K said:

I'm glad that happened. It can put to bed the idea that Ngannou can box and there'll be less of these bullshit fights.

And it was nice to see Fury shit himself.

I'm not. 

Having an outsider come into the sport and being competitive would have added something new and interesting to a stale division. 

Hoped Zhang did better too, as before tonight I thought he might have been a decent title contender. 

Right now the only top heavyweight fight is between Usyk and Fury, everyone else is a tier or multiple tiers below them. 

14 minutes ago, Aventus said:

I'm not. 

Having an outsider come into the sport and being competitive would have added something new and interesting to a stale division. 

Hoped Zhang did better too, as before tonight I thought he might have been a decent title contender. 

Right now the only top heavyweight fight is between Usyk and Fury, everyone else is a tier or multiple tiers below them. 

A complete outsider coming into the heavyweight division and fighting two of the top fighters is a joke mate. 

8 hours ago, John102 said:

Does Tyson Fury dye his beard?

Fair play to Ngannou, hopefully he has been paid well for these fights.

All talk of him doing anything as a boxer was ludicrous.

His beard was jet black, definitely dyed the preening peacock.

Add to that the waistcoat!

Much as I'd love to see Fury v Joshua, Usyk is gonna tear Fury a new arsehole in May.

As much as Ngannou has no place in a ring with top heavyweight boxers, Joshua looked absolute class and he'll be a tougher opponent for Usyk than Fury. Still think Usyk beats him too though. 

1 hour ago, Redder Lurtz said:

Much as I'd love to see Fury v Joshua, Usyk is gonna tear Fury a new arsehole in May.

As much as Ngannou has no place in a ring with top heavyweight boxers, Joshua looked absolute class and he'll be a tougher opponent for Usyk than Fury. Still think Usyk beats him too though. 

Mate, Usyk fucked Joshua up twice. Fury will be harder although I still think Usyk wins. Or it will be a draw. Who knows. 

Joshua v Wilder (Wilder would have sparked him out 5 years ago) get another Joshua win under his belt and then Fury regardless of the Usyk result. Putting Joshua in front of Usyk again would be stupid. 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Mate, Usyk fucked Joshua up twice. Fury will be harder although I still think Usyk wins. Or it will be a draw. Who knows. 

Joshua v Wilder (Wilder would have sparked him out 5 years ago) get another Joshua win under his belt and then Fury regardless of the Usyk result. Putting Joshua in front of Usyk again would be stupid. 

I know but as Mr. Bumcunt says, I've never seen Joshua in such good shape. 

12 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

I know but as Mr. Bumcunt says, I've never seen Joshua in such good shape. 

He’s always been in good shape but he did look on form last night. That said, it was a lose lose anyway because he’s expected to spark a non boxer out. I’m craving Fury/Joshua like I’m craving a tit wank off Kelly Brook (Kelly not Kell before anyone starts) 

1 hour ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

I'd rather see if Wilder has anything left and put him against Joshua. Two punchers just looking to launch the other's head into orbit.

It still blows my mind how skinny Wilders legs are.