You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mon 2 Jan 17:30 Brentford vs Liverpool

Lee909

These players can't play how klopp wants them to play. He needs to be practical now, I'd rather see us become more of a defensive unit and lose this constant fucking gift giving. We are a clown car currently it doesn't take any kind of managerial brains to set up against us. I dont care about the shit we tried previously the gaps we leave is killing us.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Probably, the fucking beaut.

People praise him for his neutral commentary, get to fuck, he is, was and always will be a snide manc knobhead.

He us just your typical manc

He should stick to making excuses for his good pal,the goblin.

30 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

I know right? It's not like Villa or Leicester gave us any inkling of this happening.

27 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Honestly? Was always going to happen. We’re cooked and Brentford are exactly the type of team we don’t want to be playing against.

Yeah I was trying to be optimistic and thought it'd work on one of those rare occasions. I really got my hopes up when we scored in the 2nd half too, it seemed like we'd easily get at least another back but then it faded.

Luckily the korai I had from Indian straight after made up for it a bit.

9 minutes ago, J-V said:

51 goals in 208 games for Liverpool according to Wiki.  Fucking shite and so bad he was moved to the wing.  He ran around alot though.

You're a fucking idiot. 

Compare his honours with those of Andy-Carroll-on-acid. 

I am very, very angry now. So might regret some of the things I'm about to say, but fuck it:

The centre backs stroll around like it's a fucking legends game. The midfield is statuesque, and whoever claimed Thiago is one of our best players ever is out of his mind. 

We did the basic mistake of giving an ageing striker a last billion deal, and then panicked and spunked our money on potensial rather than quality. Nunez might end up class or he could go the Jordon Ibe-route. Yes he's really fast, but so was Andy Fucking Clarke. Worringly, he can't score for love nor money. 

And why is every youngster we have slow as snails on fly paper? 

What the hell is our game plan? Pass it around 15 times, give it to Trent, whip it in the box, rinse and repeat? 

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. 

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Red_or_Dead said:

What a load of fucking shite.  I don't know how this can be fixed...

2 seasons ago, we had a defensive injury crisis. This season we have a striker injury crisis, with a raw new signing having to shoulder the burden, with plenty of help from Mo. If Darwin had put away just half the chances he’s missed, we’d be two places up the table. I know he’s scored 9 goals, but its a low hit rate on his opportunities. 
He’ll come right, but we need those goals now.

Jota and Diaz are big misses too. Diaz provides a lot of intensity and a bit of ingenuity that we’re sorely lacking. Jota has a bit of Mane about him in that he can grab a goal out of nothing and is a real threat in the air. However, his injury record is a massive cause for concern.

• Upvote 1

The shocking thing is Klopp was getting more out of the shite he inherited all those years ago , obviously something isn't right with the squad right now but to show that level of desire hunger and professional nous is just completely unacceptable for any  Liverpool team .

I'm not buying that Virgil was injured either the look on his face said it all for me he was hooked and didn't like it well no player is bigger than this club .

It's going to take a huge investment in the team to turn this shit show around this season and I honestly think top 4 is well beyond us  now so now FSG Its over to you , do you shit or bust and hope against hope that Jurgen can work the magic once again and drag this team into the top 4 again without some signings. 

The Konate foul (if it was a foul) shouldn’t have been allowed to happen. It was the 84th minute. It was 2-1. We still had 10 plus minutes to get a point. Just put it out of play instead of trying to go back to the keeper in a ridiculously difficult position and on your weaker foot. There was no real need to try and keep the ball alive and in play with the amount of time that was still left. 

It was really poor play from Konate, for me. I sometimes wonder if we need two ball playing centre backs. Just have one who’ll step out into midfield with the ball. Have another one who’ll give it to the ball player and then just defend and play the percentages when that’s not possible. The likes of a Tarkowski, Mee or some other pure defenders don’t take that risk that Konate took. Sometimes you can be a bit too fancy and obsessed by playing football from the back. 

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, LFC 6 Times said:

Jota and Diaz are big misses too. Diaz provides a lot of intensity and a bit of ingenuity that we’re sorely lacking. Jota has a bit of Mane about him in that he can grab a goal out of nothing and is a real threat in the air. However, his injury record is a massive cause for concern.

Don't think Jota will save us to be honest, he's only any good off the bench.

We had this in the 90s where we kept hoping this player or that player would ride to the rescue, but the problems were and are systemic.

12 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

I don’t think Klopp actually cares that much anymore. He’s won everything possible, made millions, seen it all before. I remember the old Klopp screaming at the players, running down the touch line, shouting at referees. Now we concede 3 goals and he just stands there grinning. He’s waiting for the German job.  

Jurgen has more goodwill in the bank after what he’s done for us without entitled CUNTS like you questioning him. There’s quite a few raising their heads above the parapet in here today. Just fuck off, get back on Twitter with all the other knee jerk twats. This place was mainly full of decent fans not too long back, looks like it’s attracted a load of glory hunting cunts if this thread is anything to go by. FUCK OFF. Cunt. 

17 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

We didn't look like scoring but it was a foul on Konate all fucking day long. The attacker moved across the back of his legs causing him to stumble. Its the attackers movement that causes Konate leg to hit him. I very much doubt Mo gets away with that

The opponent steps on his heel. Difficult to spot for the ref probably, but you wont see a clearer foul. Exactly the kind of thing VAR is there for.

1 minute ago, Section_31 said:

Don't think Jota will save us to be honest, he's only any good off the bench.

It'll be far less dispiriting, and far more reassuring, to have a striker you have the vague confidence of scoring a goal with less than three chances on pitch in the team.

While it doesn't fix all the issues, scoring a few goals would help.

3 minutes ago, Nelly-Matip said:

The Konate foul (if it was a foul) shouldn’t have been allowed to happen. It was the 84th minute. It was 2-1. We still had 10 plus minutes to get a point. Just put it out of play instead of trying to go back to the keeper in a ridiculously difficult position and on your weaker foot. There was no real need to try and keep the ball alive and in play with the amount of time that was still left. 

It was really poor play from Konate, for me. I sometimes wonder if we need two ball playing centre backs. Just have one who’ll step out into midfield with the ball. Have another one who’ll give it to the ball player and then just defend and play the percentages when that’s not possible. The likes of a Tarkowski, Mee or some other pure defenders don’t take that risk that Konate took. Sometimes you can be a bit too fancy and obsessed by playing football from the back. 

I don’t think it was a foul, after watching the replay. I think he slipped.

It was a one on one, and that is the issue. The real problem was back on the halfway line where Trent played a very poor pass, getting Naby into trouble, where the ball got pinched and once again, the whole team was caught too far forward. Not for the first time!

2 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Jurgen has more goodwill in the bank after what he’s done for us without entitled CUNTS like you questioning him. There’s quite a few raising their heads above the parapet in here today. Just fuck off, get back on Twitter with all the other knee jerk twats. This place was mainly full of decent fans not too long back, looks like it’s attracted a load of glory hunting cunts if this thread is anything to go by. FUCK OFF. Cunt. 

A good post in full.

1 minute ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

I fully endorse that post.