You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cunt Leadership Race.

Bruce Spanner

Which cunt wins?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Rishi Soocunt
    • Jeremy Cunt
    • Penny Morcunt
    • Cunt Truss
    • Tom Somecunt
    • Saj Javcunt
    • Kemmy Unknowncunt
    • Grant 'The Whiney Little Cunt' Shapps
    • Suella The Stupid Cunt
    • Nadcunt Cunthavi
    • A N Other Cunt

5 hours ago, Moctezuma said:

It depends whether the press pick up/decide to push Jenkyns giving the finger to people holding up images of their family members who died of Covid, I haven't seen a great deal of coverage of that outside the usual twitter bubble.

On the likelihood of riots point I think had the country seen the substantial cost of living jumps before the summer (i.e. the amounts that are due to be released in September for the October price cap) the mix of heat/lack of rain and paucity of cash may have created the requisite mix. When we've had significant riots in the past it's usually required a decent chunk of the male population to be between the age of 18 to 24 (as they tend to be the most mobilised with the least to loose).

The below gives an indication of where we are up to on a national scale (though of course local demography's pull into this significantly).

1970 Garden House Riot/ late 60's disturbances (particularly 1968)- approx 5.2% circa 2.8 million, youth unemployment circa 6.6%

image.png.bca554fb4b2ab56a5bd177e38f43a548.png

1981- Toxteth, Brixton, Moss side (caveat of it being highly located within the black British population, which skewed even younger) approx 5.5% circa 3.1 million, youth unemployment circa 17.2%

786338389_UKpopulation2081.JPG.bb89113939a33d11cf4da3f9a461cc05.JPG

1990-Poll tax riots - approx 5.4% circa 3.1 million, youth unemployment circa 15%

1180117406_UKpopulation1990.JPG.27bdc204568bbca100fe0231b695ce14.JPG

2011- Riots- approx 4.7 % circa 3 million, youth unemployment circa 21%

799242190_UKpopulation2011.JPG.b1766186953a7171b96d39cb0aa9b908.JPG

2022- approx 4% of the population circa 2.7 million, youth unemployment circa 10.5%

1615403995_UKpopulation2022.JPG.bf577865ca0445fd600d6e59854f9ef1.JPG

Youth unemployment here gives a very general feel as that statistic has been so 'juked' down the years as to make it pretty unreliable.

Wouldn’t it be the 16-18 year old age group is where that number will be impacted due to the change in school leaving age?

44 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Where do they fucking find them?

I get a feeling she's just dropped a right bollock by being nice about Ben & jerrys

38 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Cunti Patel has said she's not standing. 

One evil cunt down, 10 to go. 

19 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I get a feeling she's just dropped a right bollock by being nice about Ben & jerrys

One evil cunt down, 10 to go. 

She wasn't being nice about them she was criticising them for getting involved in social issues instead of concentrating on profits. Ben & Jerrys are a successful and profitable company, she's taking nonsense. The obvious question is what does she then think of the firms who make donations to political parties.

11 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

She wasn't being nice about them she was criticising them for getting involved in social issues instead of concentrating on profits. Ben & Jerrys are a successful and profitable company, she's taking nonsense. The obvious question is what does she then think of the firms who make donations to political parties.

Cunts do love to parrot the "Go woke, go broke" line, even when they're talking about hugely profitable companies.

16 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Misread it. Imagine a company giving a fuck about social justice eh, the horror. Although I'm sure Ben & Jerrys said they were pissed off that Unilever had gone against their wishes. 

Aah yes, they did. 

Ben & Jerry’s sues parent company over Israeli deal ‘to protect social integrity’ | Unilever | The Guardian

21 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Misread it. Imagine a company giving a fuck about social justice eh, the horror. Although I'm sure Ben & Jerrys said they were pissed off that Unilever had gone against their wishes. 

Aah yes, they did. 

Ben & Jerry’s sues parent company over Israeli deal ‘to protect social integrity’ | Unilever | The Guardian

She's also criticising a couple of hippies who went from making ice cream to selling their company for 300 odd million quid for not concentrating on profits. She's another tory barnpot. 

12 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

She's also criticising a couple of hippies who went from making ice cream to selling their company for 300 odd million quid for not concentrating on profits. She's another tory barnpot. 

Bullshitters gonna bullshit eh. 

8 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

These tories make the ones from ten years ago look reasonable, proper right wing loons

I don't actually think they're right wing as such, they don't really have any politics, they were hand picked for being maliable and thick as fuck.

Think about what an utterly unimpressive human being you've got to be to pass Johnson's 'no threat to me' test. If they were in the court of a Roman emperor they'd be geldings.

They repeat all the same guff because they've heard others say it, but in truth there's nobody home. It's pretty terrifying because whoever wins, the ship will be rudderless.

7 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Women and ethnic minorities in the Tory party always seem to have a tendency to overcompensate don't they? 

"They think I'm not a proper Tory, I'll show them!" like  that other London Mayoral clown. 

Patel (a woman of colour)is arguably the most anti immigrant home secretary we have ever had. 

43 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

These tories make the ones from ten years ago look reasonable, proper right wing loons

39 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

I was thinking the same, they make Ian Duncan Smith look only mildly deranged.

At least the old ones were reliably evil, so you knew what they were up to. This lot could fly off in any direction at the drop of a hat.

6 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

At least the old ones were reliably evil, so you knew what they were up to. This lot could fly off in any direction at the drop of a hat.

At some point though there was something at least keeping them in check. The idea of sending asylum seekers to Rwanda is now a mainstream tory policy. I couldn't imagine somebody like say Theresa May or David Cameron despite them being cunts going quite so far.

47 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

At some point though there was something at least keeping them in check. The idea of sending asylum seekers to Rwanda is now a mainstream tory policy. I couldn't imagine somebody like say Theresa May or David Cameron despite them being cunts going quite so far.

I remember under may there was a van going around London with something about immigrants going home.

It's a step further to the right each time. 

Cameron was a millionaire who demolished the likes of libraries and youth clubs and told people they should work for nothing.

These cunts are just the next step along.