Quantcast
Everton (A) - Premier League - 17/10/20 - 12:30 - Page 20 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Everton (A) - Premier League - 17/10/20 - 12:30

Just now, KMD7 said:

He wasn't. No action taken at all

Should get reviewed then, hopefully they don't ban him, the cunt is a liability for them! Just let Virge boot him in the bollocks daily for a few months!

Well that was shite. Game should be over with our only worry being how long we've got to cope with this back five. 

Instead, it's all to play for with them bullying our defence every time they get forward.  Matip, Gomez and Fabinho need to man the fuck up second half and start winning the battles.  We're ten times the team these cunts are. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

First half shows that the gulf in class is huge when it comes to general play.

With Van Dijk and Alisson out however, it’s back to the pre-Hyypia and pre-Van Dijk times. Any team, no matter how poor, just have to lump a few high balls at us to have a fair chance.

Just now, Elite said:

As long as Adrian is playing we'll struggle in every game. He's a fucking clown and going to cost us trophies, like he did last season.

Mad having won the league we go into the Season with a piece of shit who single handedly knocked us out of the Champs League last year.  Talk about rewarding failure.

Just now, Elite said:

As long as Adrian is playing we'll struggle in every game. He's a fucking clown and going to cost us trophies, like he did last season.

I know but we are stuck with the cunt for a few games at least

We started brilliantly and have kept them to long balls and adrian hasn't been tested, apart from the one he has to save for fuck sake. We're so profligate in front of goal for the quality of chances we create AND the quality of finishers we have. Some of our "attempts" have been fucking awful. 

It may suit us to switch to 4231 and let them come onto us a bit more. Mane and Salah have the beating of their centre halves for pace. 

These commentators are doing my nut in. The clearest of reds and these cunts are debating if it should have been a yellow. Watching that back again we'll be lucky if he misses just a few weeks, horrific challenge.

6 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

Can he be done retrospectively? Not that it matters to us now. 

Do you want them to ? Suspending him is a plus for Everton 

They're fucking lucky pickford is still on the pitch and that wasnt a pen. In those instances, I dont see how you cannot say there wasnt intent by pickford even if Virgil was offside which is no means clear.

Sadio's goal was superb but we let them have chances before they scored. We look nervous on corners. Beglin's comment about Adrian on their goal is bullshit.

Gomez, Matip and Fabinho need to be quicker on the danger. Mo is bouncing off that yarddog Mina.

We're playing well and should be winning but we're just not clinical enough in and around the box.

We're much the better team but im not very confident of winning with Adrian in goal and now Virgil going off.

The none red card for Pickford was an absolute travesty.

3 minutes ago, Elite said:

I'm more worried about how long Virg could be out for.

Ally is training already.

• Upvote 1

Good half in terms of performance overall. Look shaky at the back still but better protected by a more committed and disciplined midfield, and playing some really good stuff in the final third. 

first 10 mins I was wanting more from Thiago, but he’s been superb since and was very unlucky not to have scored.

my stream failed when van dijk got injured so haven’t seen it in real time, but the replay they showed near the end of the half that’s a horrible challenge and I can’t understand why he’s not been sent off for it, offside or not.

another thing, I’ve got proper butterflies watching this. The most nervy and anxious I’ve felt watching footie since about 2/3 of the way through last season.

Just now, magicrat said:

I know but we are stuck with the cunt for a few games at least

Agreed, I'm gutted he wasn't replaced (I'd have even taken Butland at a push), but obviously they don't think Kelleher is up to scratch, so just get behind him and hope he doesn't fuck up too often!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, niallers said:

We started brilliantly and have kept them to long balls and adrian hasn't been tested, apart from the one he has to save for fuck sake. We're so profligate in front of goal for the quality of chances we create AND the quality of finishers we have. Some of our "attempts" have been fucking awful. 

It may suit us to switch to 4231 and let them come onto us a bit more. Mane and Salah have the beating of their centre halves for pace. 

In theory letting them come at us should be a good plan. Problem is our softness at the back and our extremely poor keeper, meaning letting them higher up the pitch is extremely dangerous.

So basically if a player is deemed offside then the opposing player can walk over and knock the cunt out and nothing can come of it in that particular game ?