You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Burglar bastards

Bjornebye

21 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Just had a call off my dads neighbour, he has walked out and seen 3 young lads trying to get into my dads house. My dad is out and his phones off and one of them was trying the side door. My dad lives on a fairly busy main road and this is in board daylight. Apparently they had tried a few other houses further up as well. Little scruffy cunts. I honestly think burglars are up there with nonces. What fucking right do people have thinking they can just enter someone else's property and fuck them over? 

To be honest the cunts are lucky my dad wasn't in and his neighbour had fucked them off or they would have been in the shit. 

We lived in a pub when I was a kid for a bit and we got robbed. I woke up to my mum sat on the end of my bed and 3 scumbags in balaclavas holding hammers. She rang down for my dad to bring the till up (It was a late sunday stay-behind) and when he got upstairs they threatened to hurt me and my brother if he didn't give them all the takings. Obviously he gave them it right away but he wanted to kill them. I heard them leaving down the back steps and within seconds my dad came running down with a hammer of his own but they had got away. 

I actually want to come down in the middle of the night to find one of the cunts in my house. I will leave him within an inch of his life before I call the police. CUNTS 

Vile scum of the lowest form. 

On 17/08/2020 at 16:23, Bjornebye said:

Just had a call off my dads neighbour, he has walked out and seen 3 young lads trying to get into my dads house. My dad is out and his phones off and one of them was trying the side door. My dad lives on a fairly busy main road and this is in board daylight. Apparently they had tried a few other houses further up as well. Little scruffy cunts. I honestly think burglars are up there with nonces. What fucking right do people have thinking they can just enter someone else's property and fuck them over? 

To be honest the cunts are lucky my dad wasn't in and his neighbour had fucked them off or they would have been in the shit. 

We lived in a pub when I was a kid for a bit and we got robbed. I woke up to my mum sat on the end of my bed and 3 scumbags in balaclavas holding hammers. She rang down for my dad to bring the till up (It was a late sunday stay-behind) and when he got upstairs they threatened to hurt me and my brother if he didn't give them all the takings. Obviously he gave them it right away but he wanted to kill them. I heard them leaving down the back steps and within seconds my dad came running down with a hammer of his own but they had got away. 

I actually want to come down in the middle of the night to find one of the cunts in my house. I will leave him within an inch of his life before I call the police. CUNTS 

Absolutely fucking despise them. There should be no grey area about you battering or killing them if they enter your house.

Always got told that the police wont do you for "premeditated" violence if you attack them with a screwdriver as you could say you were putting some shelves up or fixing something in the house nd it was the first thing you grabbed to defend yourself rather than twatting them with a baseball bat. Also if you have any kettle bells or weights lying round. 

Sister in laws house almost got burgled about ten years ago. The twat climbed over the back fence but their dog ran out and ripped his lower leg to bits and he limped away.

The police came the next day, not to ask about them but because the rat had gone to the police saying he had been attacked by their dog while he was minding his own business (by trying to get over a 6ft fence into their garden). The police asked if they had a "beware of the dog" sign which they did.

They then went back to the smackhead and said he was aware of the risks when he entered the property. However, they didnt charge him because he never took anything.

Fucking crims get off too lightly in this country. Look at those cunts who dragged that copper to his death after trying to steal a quad bike.

Apparently theft of catalytic converters from cars in broad daylight is increasing as well. Hybrid cars are the main target and they can jack the car up, cut it off and be away in less than a minute.

They couldn't definitively prove that they knew the PC was attached to the car though. I reckon they knew but if you can't prove it in the court then what can you do. They seemed to get pretty heavy manslaughter sentences.

As for burglars, yeah they're scum. Anything that involves scaring normal, average paid people is a shithouse trick. Whether it's armed robbers at bookies, small shops etc. or people invading people's homes, it's the ultimate in cuntery.

• Upvote 3

My mate got his car knicked in Kirkby last month. Had CCTV of them taking it in the middle of the night (and they used his card that was in the car) in Sports Direct in Aintree. The Police said they can't/won't be investigating further. With the CCTV from the store alone they should have been able to identify the cunts. I don't know if its the police being lazy bastards or a more powerful internal message to let petty crooks destroy society but any illusion that we are protected by the Police is just that, an illusion. These feral cunts know they can get away with a shit load so they get braver and braver. We are not far off being a lawless society the way things are going and the next few years are going to be the grimmest times we've known since the 80's in this country. 

Ardja you lucky cunt getting off when you did 

No, the police just don't give a fuck about vehicle crime. They think insurance will cover it. A guy crashed into my dad years ago and they swapped details. That night "someone" came and set my dad's car on fire on our driveway. All caught on CCTV and the police just didn't want to know. Probably too busy out arresting black kids for smoking dope.

1 minute ago, Stront19m Dog™ said:

No, the police just don't give a fuck about vehicle crime. They think insurance will cover it. A guy crashed into my dad years ago and they swapped details. That night "someone" came and set my dad's car on fire on our driveway. All caught on CCTV and the police just didn't want to know. Probably too busy out arresting black kids for smoking dope.

Bastards. 

So he had the fellas name ? Did he hunt him down and beat the living shit out of him for putting his and the families life in danger? I sincerely hope so. 

7 minutes ago, Stront19m Dog™ said:

Someone went into my car a few years back in a carpark, huge dent. The woman on our front desk said she saw the woman reverse into me, get out, look at the damage and fucked off.

I called the coppers, they called me about three times from crewe asking for the same info, I had to describe the area three times to different people who didn't have a clue what I was on about.

In the end I went over to a nearby bank and asked them for their CCTV, she was on it and i had her bang to rights. A copper finally came and collected it from me, went to see the woman and got me her details. He talked me out of pressing charges as she was 'an old woman' but clearly couldn't be arsed with the paperwork.

In the end I claimed off her insurance but had to pay over the odds on my own premiums as a result. 

From theft to assault to antisocial behavior, the things which impact most ordinady people's lives, the police are absolutely shite, literally no point calling them except for your insurance. Murders and bank jobs they're probably good at, but that's about it.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Stront19m Dog™ said:

the police don't give a fuck about home crime either. Our house was done about 10 years ago while we were on holiday on the south cost. The sister in law was checking in on the house and discovered it, called us and we headed right home. So when we talked through it with the police, all they said was "well there's been a lot in this area over the last 8 weeks, you need to be more careful". How the fuck can you be more careful? In my case it was "not have plants in plant pots in your garden" as they'd put a plant pot through a window to get in. They got fucking all kinds and the police just didn't care. When I asked "as you have known there's been a spree and a team operating in the area, why didn't you notify people", i was told they didn't want to alarm people. how the fuck can you be careful of something you don't know is happening. fucking gobshites. then to top all of that off the insurance company refused to pay out on anything we didn't have a receipt for and pretty much accused us of orchestrating the break in ourselves as we knew there was a spree in the area and we were just making shit up! 

then a few years later a couple of cunts tried to get in again and had bounced the lock off a window in the kitchen (we got all the windows changed on the back of that one). luckily they disturbed the dog which is a great dane and it was able to get up and get at them as they were coming through the window. now here's why you know they don't fucking care, because they'd knocked over plants (on the inside windowsill), we could see hand prints from the soil they got on their hands presumable while they were getting back out from the dog. it took them 2 days to send round the CSI pricks or whatever they are, it rained on the day in between and we lost all the evidence. 

personally i would stick the fucking police with the burglars, insurance assessors and the nonces.  

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, The Gaul said:

the police don't give a fuck about home crime either. Our house was done about 10 years ago while we were on holiday on the south cost. The sister in law was checking in on the house and discovered it, called us and we headed right home. So when we talked through it with the police, all they said was "well there's been a lot in this area over the last 8 weeks, you need to be more careful". How the fuck can you be more careful? In my case it was "not have plants in plant pots in your garden" as they'd put a plant pot through a window to get in. They got fucking all kinds and the police just didn't care. When I asked "as you have known there's been a spree and a team operating in the area, why didn't you notify people", i was told they didn't want to alarm people. how the fuck can you be careful of something you don't know is happening. fucking gobshites. then to top all of that off the insurance company refused to pay out on anything we didn't have a receipt for and pretty much accused us of orchestrating the break in ourselves as we knew there was a spree in the area and we were just making shit up! 

then a few years later a couple of cunts tried to get in again and had bounced the lock off a window in the kitchen (we got all the windows changed on the back of that one). luckily they disturbed the dog which is a great dane and it was able to get up and get at them as they were coming through the window. now here's why you know they don't fucking are, because they'd knocked over plants (on the inside windowsill), we could see hand prints from the soil they got on their hands presumable while they were getting back out from the dog. it took them 2 days to send round the CSI pricks or whatever they are, it rained on the day in between and we lost all the evidence. 

personally i would stick the fucking police with the burglars, insurance assessors and the nonces.  

Fucking hell mate. 

If I'm getting burgled and there is a few of them (I'm not Anny Road)  I'll be ringing the police and saying it looks like one of them has a gun. They normally react quickly to shit like that. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

If I'm getting burgled and there is a few of them (I'm not Anny Road)  I'll be ringing the police and saying it looks like one of them has a gun. They normally react quickly to shit like that. 

“Can you check to see if the gun is loaded? I’ll stay on the line.”

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Fucking hell mate. 

the 1st copper came round, but couldn't do any of the csi stuff, he had to request them. 

7 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

I bumped the neighbours thread yesterday. Despite our loony neighbour threatening to slash my mrs face and him threatening twat me and a 999 call on Monday we've heard nothing 

What the fuck????? 

3 minutes ago, Anubis said:

“Can you check to see if the gun is loaded? I’ll stay on the line.”

"What make is it?" 

"Its a MARK VII revolver"

"Ok they have a 7 bullet capacity, run in zig zags across the back-yard, after 7 shots, run back upstairs and hide, we will call back tomorrow with a crime reference number. God speed" 

2 minutes ago, The Gaul said:

the 1st copper came round, but couldn't do any of the csi stuff, he had to request them. 

Cunts 

Our car got robbed 3 years ago from outside the house in broad daylight, it had my sons wheelchair in it but the pricks didnt give a fuck. There must have been a 10 minute window where they robbed it as we were all upstairs in the back bedroom or bathroom. 

We called the police and they didn't even bother coming out, just said that they will keep a lookout for it. By that time it was on it's way to Albania to get sold off.

All we got was a crime reference number and a short story of how it is highly sophisticated gangs getting scallies to rob cars for them. But obviously the police are too busy to stop it.

Had to wait 3 months for the insurance company to write it off while we were without a car or hired a couple which were too fucking small. 

I have some, not much, sympathy with the police as there's constant budget cuts, a lot of paperwork that has to be processed by a small amount of people and the general public ring 999 for anything these days. A fella I know who goes to my gym is a paramedic and he says the amount of wasted calls they get is insane, probably because the public are entitled and lazy these days. I feel the police have a little bit of that too. My place of work has been broken into a few times and the police do very little with the CSI stuff usually give it the "they wore gloves" shtick and move on.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, RedKnight said:

I have some, not much, sympathy with the police as there's constant budget cuts, a lot of paperwork that has to be processed by a small amount of people and the general public ring 999 for anything these days. A fella I know who goes to my gym is a paramedic and he says the amount of wasted calls they get is insane, probably because the public are entitled and lazy these days. I feel the police have a little bit of that too. My place of work has been broken into a few times and the police do very little with the CSI stuff usually give it the "they wore gloves" shtick and move on.

Agree 100%. 

Don’t get me wrong, you get a right number of power hungry cunts join the police and they’re often as useless as a chocolate teapot. 

But they’ve been fucked over with budget cuts time and time again, have virtually zero training in mental health issues and a fucking ridiculous government drugs policy. 

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, RedKnight said:

Yeah I agree to an extent. I think the changes that were made to policing and the targets they're constantly chasing now basically means if it's not an easy win, they can't be arsed. 

I've had three incidents, two involving a few grands' worth of theft from work, and one of my sister getting duffed up, where we literally got a letter saying 'we're not investigating'. They must literally have some civvie with a pile of reports and some guidelines going 'nah don't fancy that, nay can't be bothered with that'. 

For me that kind of undermines what the police are supposed to be about. The police should be visible - and that means visibly arsed as well as physically visible - and they should at least give the veneer of repercussions even when they can't deliver any, for whatever reason. 

When I was a kid, if a police car turned up in the street it was a big deal, and they'd come for a burglary and the likes, word would get around and it'd be seen and kown that the police gave a fuck, even if privately they knew they'd never get the person involved. 

To know now that if, say, someone mugged you for your phone, there'd be NO point reporting it other than to get the crime number for O2, kind of has a 'drip drip' impact on how people view their relationship with authority, and the liklihood that they too could commit a crime and probably get away with it. 

Imagine Columbo if it was set  now?

"Ma'am, just one more thing - any CCTV evidence?" 

"No."

"Then I'm not investigating this crime." 

The end.

• Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Yeah I agree to an extent. I think the changes that were made to policing and the targets they're constantly chasing now basically means if it's not an easy win, they can't be arsed. 

I've had three incidents, two involving a few grands' worth of theft from work, and one of my sister getting duffed up, where we literally got a letter saying 'we're not investigating'. They must literally have some civvie with a pile of reports and some guidelines going 'nah don't fancy that, nay can't be bothered with that'. 

For me that kind of undermines what the police are supposed to be about. The police should be visible - and that means visibly arsed as well as physically visible - and they should at least give the veneer of repercussions even when they can't deliver any, for whatever reason. 

When I was a kid, if a police car turned up in the street it was a big deal, and they'd come for a burglary and the likes, word would get around and it'd be seen and kown that the police gave a fuck, even if privately they knew they'd never get the person involved. 

To know now that if, say, someone mugged you for your phone, there'd be NO point reporting it other than to get the crime number for O2, kind of has a 'drip drip' impact on how people view their relationship with authority, and the liklihood that they too could commit a crime and probably get away with it. 

Imagine Columbo if it was set  now?

"Ma'am, just one more thing - any CCTV evidence?" 

"No."

"Then I'm not investigating this crime." 

The end.

the thing is house crime should be an easy win with the technology they have today. it shouldn't be difficult to get some dna or something and very often (like mine) there is cctv footage too and if not in the house in particular, it's fucking everywhere. then even if all they do is collect that data and wait until they strike gold and get a DNA match. it might take a couple of years, but once they get a hit, there's tons of crimes solved right there. i reckon they just don't give a shit, it has little to do with targets, they just have zero respect for the public and think we're all a bunch of criminals and they've no interested in helping us. the idea that the police are there to protect us went decades ago. 

12 minutes ago, The Gaul said:

the thing is house crime should be an easy win with the technology they have today. it shouldn't be difficult to get some dna or something and very often (like mine) there is cctv footage too and if not in the house in particular, it's fucking everywhere. then even if all they do is collect that data and wait until they strike gold and get a DNA match. it might take a couple of years, but once they get a hit, there's tons of crimes solved right there. i reckon they just don't give a shit, it has little to do with targets, they just have zero respect for the public and think we're all a bunch of criminals and they've no interested in helping us. the idea that the police are there to protect us went decades ago. 

Yep. I think the police are too reliant on tech in general though now. CCTV, DNA, phone records and all that shit. When my sister got beaten up a few years back, some copper phoned from Warrington about 11 miles away to take her details, didn't have a clue about where the attack had happened or anything as he didn't know the area. So we got the letter a few days later saying 'had a think about it, don't really fancy it, sorry.'.

Back in the day the coppers would have been on the beat, you'd get a local plod who probably would have recognised descriptions of the attackers if she'd given one, probably would have known their parents, would have known the area where it happened. 

In fairness in recent years I think PCSOs have brought some of that community policing back, some do a really good job locally.