You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2020/21

WhiskeyJar

5 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Anyone who says the FA cup doesn't mean anything can fuck off. Id love for this to be us. 

I'm desperate to see us win it again.

The way clubs treat it is a disgrace.

We are as bad as anyone, but most PL clubs treat it badly.

It is a victim of the money obsessed modern game sadly.

5 minutes ago, an tha said:

The way clubs treat it is a disgrace.

We are as bad as anyone, but most PL clubs treat it badly.

It is a victim of the money obsessed modern game sadly.

Pisses me off the way we just disregard it every season. 15 years now since we last won it. Absolutely disgraceful. 

Just now, dockers_strike said:

Looked well off to me. Didnt need a long time to decide it either.

Absolutely offside but that wouldn't have happened pre VAR. Just takes away that magical last minute equaliser......but it was Chelsea so fuck 'em

8 minutes ago, DJLJ said:

For all the hype around pulisic, havertz, Hudson-odoi, Werner et all, they all look like 18 year olds playing a mans game. Not a single one of those really has set anything alight so far. 

I mean, the point is just to fill the squad with depth. All of them don't have to be top class.

6 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Nice to see it really means something to Leicester winning the cup.  The cunts they beat would have assumed it was a certainty they would win it again. 

Very true. You wouldn’t have seen this outpouring of emotion if Chelsea had won. 

Just a shame the biggest prize in Europe is going to be won by the 2 most soulless clubs around. 

• Upvote 2