You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Crime and Punishment

1 hour ago, Captain Willard said:

The head of Epsom college and her 7 year old daughter and husband all died last night. Not clear what happened. This has happened directly opposite our house. Very shocking. 

Christ no idea at all what’s happened? 

5 hours ago, Captain Willard said:

The head of Epsom college and her 7 year old daughter and husband all died last night. Not clear what happened. This has happened directly opposite our house. Very shocking. 

Found at the school according to the report, with no third party involvement?  Double murder suicide? 

15 hours ago, Captain Willard said:

Just looked. Senior borders 42 grand a year. Senior day pupils 28g a year. 

On 06/02/2023 at 05:39, Captain Willard said:

Fuck me. That means you've been door knocking for Failing Grayling. The mind boggles.

On 06/02/2023 at 09:55, Captain Willard said:

Looks like he shot her and the daughter then shot himself. 

These things just make me incredibly sad. Sad that on current understanding 2 innocent people, one a child, have lost their lives. Sad that on current understanding, a father and husband was so driven by such thoughts so as to murder his wife and child before turning the weapon on himself.

As I get older, I realise more and more just how precious life is.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Champ said:

That’s not sad. It’s repugnant 

Totally agree Champ. 

We laugh and joke, and im one of ths worst for it. But then they show the people and the relatives its takes away the humour

It's when you see the victims, that lady and her lovely little daughter its hits home hoe awful it is.

As for the rifle range. It's bizzare.

42 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Totally agree Champ. 

We laugh and joke, and im one of ths worst for it. But then they show the people and the relatives its takes away the humour

It's when you see the victims, that lady and her lovely little daughter its hits home hoe awful it is.

As for the rifle range. It's bizzare.

He shot them with a shotgun he’d had for years. The rifle range had absolutely nothing to do with it.  

16 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Why the fuck has a school I England got a rifle range?

Who or what are they teaching these kids to shoot? Probably us if it ever comes to it.

Or it’s a sport, one that we compete at Olympic level.  They fire .22 rifles.  I could shoot you from 10 yards and it wouldn’t penetrate your blubber layer. 

There’s rifle ranges all over, there’s no issue with ranges (that’s where shooting is supposed to be done), and can be some quite safely and in a competitive setting. Epsom probably competes in .22 calibre shooting (for those who haven’t shot those, they’re basically little metal pellets). They’re not going to be used for mass murder or anything like it. 

https://image.sportsmansguide.com/adimgs/l/1/146441_ts.jpg

I know ‘rifle range’ brings ideas of yanks with fully automatic machine guns and M4s etc, but this ain’t that. 

6 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Or it’s a sport, one that we compete at Olympic level.  They fire .22 rifles.  I could shoot you from 10 yards and it wouldn’t penetrate your blubber layer. 

Depends if you buy the pointed ones or the competitive flat headed ones. I wouldn’t like to be shot in the blubber at 10yrds with either but especially not the pointed ones. Fuck that, that shit’ll probably stick in your flesh.