Quantcast
Nike deal - Page 68 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Paulie Dangerously

Nike deal

I hear President Xi Jinping is going to present Scott with the People’s Republic Of China Friendship Award. 

Friendshipaward_medal_2010.jpg

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friendship_Award_(China)

...is the People's Republic of China's highest award for "foreign experts who have made outstanding contributions to the country's economic and social progress".

• Upvote 3

42 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

What's the story with the delivery time on these dodgy tops from China. 

I ordered my young lad once about 6 weeks ago, haven't seen anything yet. 

3 weeks. There is a link to track the shipment in the app. 

I’m blaming the green in this new kit on our early season woes.  Irrational I know but ot

makes me feel a tiny bit better. 

On 24/10/2020 at 16:32, mattyq said:

I'm after a cheap waterproof jacket. Do they do that sort of thing on DHGate?

And what about the size? I'm a big lad

Yes. If you search wind runner or something, it’ll bring loads up. Read the seller reviews for sizing queries.

• Upvote 1

Finally got the young lads away top delivered.. In fairness, thrash delay was here in Ireland, not from China. 

I got the blue one, fuck me it's horrible. But to be fair it looks perfect, got mane on the back and it does look genuine. Just a horrible Jersey though, wtf where Nike thinking when designing that one. 

2 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

Finally got the young lads away top delivered.. In fairness, thrash delay was here in Ireland, not from China. 

I got the blue one, fuck me it's horrible. But to be fair it looks perfect, got mane on the back and it does look genuine. Just a horrible Jersey though, wtf where Nike thinking when designing that one. 

I bet you the lad loves it though....

13 minutes ago, an tha said:

I bet you the lad loves it though....

He did yeah, that's all that matters isn't it. 

I reckon the red and black would be better, because that blue thing is awful. What's it supposed to be does anyone know? 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

Does it come with the Nike swoosh ? I guess they aren't showing it because of legal issues. I want one for my daughter. 

Just now, Johnlj said:

Does it come with the Nike swoosh ? I guess they aren't showing it because of legal issues. I want one for my daughter. 

The pics on the site don't represent what you get.

Kits are absolutely exactly same as what you buy in shops in terms of logo, club badge, name and number etc.

And kids ones they even put number on shorts without it being an extra.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Johnlj said:

honestly, id be the first to say if it didnt look legit, and it looks perfect, it really does. 

• Upvote 1

Which seller on the app did you use?

Gonna order for an 8 and 10 year old, reckons size 26 is what I need.

11 hours ago, John102 said:

Scott what on earth do you have a use for 200 football tops. Where do you wear these? 

He probably gets them for free with all the credit he gets from the referral links we click on.