You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

14 hours ago, Carra_is_legend said:

I still don't understand why Klopp said what he said .....firstly talking in support of Man fucking Utd and secondly about Talkshite???

Because it took talk away from our start to the season and made the talking point of the press conference the tithead on the radio. It's just reducing the pressure on our boys before Monday. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Because it took talk away from our start to the season and made the talking point of the press conference the tithead on the radio. It's just reducing the pressure on our boys before Monday. 

Fair enough. Didn't think from that angle and it makes sense.

Still.....talking about Talkshite......

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

And clearly prepped.

There's no way he remembers that tit from the 6-0 in 2015.

• 1 month later...

FA will not investigate a factual statement made by a football manager that 3 clubs in the world with limitless financial resources have an advantage over other clubs who do not.

What an outrage.

This will make the Poll Tax riots look like a boating afternoon at Henley.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Using the ‘walk when things get rough’ argument, he’s have hit the road when we turned awful during the closed stadia period, when we were all whining - rightly in most cases - about us not having enough centre halves. 

In doing so, he’d have lost out on winning the domestic trophies last season and coming as close as is possible in the league and European Cup. 

I don’t think he’s the type to walk either but frankly I actually fear for his health, he looks absolutely shattered and dejected. Without major investment there is nothing he can do. There’s only so long he can turn shite into sugar. 

If results don’t turn around and he feel like it’s a lost cause, I think he’ll walk not because he’s a quitter but because he’ll truly think he isn’t the right person to lead us anymore. I agree re: January investment being pivotal, but I think there is more chance somebody comes in for our stars and they leave.  

We all know that there’s only one bunch of cunts who should walk. I just worry that the writing is on the wall now. 

7 minutes ago, FrenchEyeGlass said:

I don’t think he’s the type to walk either but frankly I actually fear for his health, he looks absolutely shattered and dejected. Without major investment there is nothing he can do. There’s only so long he can turn shite into sugar. 

If results don’t turn around and he feel like it’s a lost cause, I think he’ll walk not because he’s a quitter but because he’ll truly think he isn’t the right person to lead us anymore. I agree re: January investment being pivotal, but I think there is more chance somebody comes in for our stars and they leave.  

We all know that there’s only one bunch of cunts who should walk. I just worry that the writing is on the wall now. 

His frustration is mainly down to two things I think, the fitness issues in the squad and the horribly bad refs and their shambolic lack of applying anything resembling consistency from week to week (and team to team).

• Upvote 2

On 22/10/2022 at 10:20, s(k)aturation said:

FA will not investigate a factual statement made by a football manager that 3 clubs in the world with limitless financial resources have an advantage over other clubs who do not.

What an outrage.

This will make the Poll Tax riots look like a boating afternoon at Henley.

The FA will probably investigate what Abu Dhabi and Saudi Arabia tell them to investigate.

2 hours ago, FrenchEyeGlass said:

I think he needs to be honest with himself about a few attitudes, and the youth team production line.  

A team of Milners under Klopp would walk the league.  And I think he'd rather win the league that way, and so would I. 

I think there's a stale air around the place, and he needs to move a few on.  Thing is, I also think he would like a break from our goldfish bowl.  The media keep putting pressure on him to explain how we aim to stop a Gulf state from winning the league.  You can't.  That's the job of football regulators, and they dont have a problem with it.  But every week, same questions, ignoring the elephant in the room.  

I dont even see the enjoyment Guardiola gets from it.  He's so vacuous.  Petro Pep.