You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Everton away, Saturday 7th April 12.30

Grinch

After being out so long I’d expect him to be quite rusty and off match pace. Looked much sharper than I expected.

Yes, he still had gas in the tank right to the end.

Good to see that Clyne hasn't lost any of his pace.

Yes, he really stepped on the gas.

Gas.

Right on cue he's just pulled out a sublime assist, during which he megged a defender like he wasn't where.

He posts on here sometimes. Must have his notifications turned on. Goes by the name of Red Phoenix. He told me to tell you to stop taking the piss out of his music. He's got a banger of a tune dropping this summer. It's a new genre apparently. Autist Industria. Really hip with the kids in Lower Saxony. 

I'd like to see Origi come back. He's shown far more more in a red shirt than either of the other two. Good goalscoring record off the bench as well. He looked a player before Funes Mori went through him.

I was saying this on the MF last week and there was a couple of mongs on there disagreeing with me. Fowlers God was obviously one and the other one didn’t even have a gold membership. I think his name was Dave Yu, or something like that. Know-nothing dicksplash.

I've said many times that the drop off between our regular front three and their replacements is huge. Solanke deserves some time as a bit part player but I think Ings just isnt anywhere near the standard we need. A versatile attacking mid/forward should be on the list this summer.

Someone who could play anywhere in the front three would be our best bet.  Saves buying two players and the problem of spending too much time on the bench for the new centre forward.

I've said many times that the drop off between our regular front three and their replacements is huge. Solanke deserves some time as a bit part player but I think Ings just isnt anywhere near the standard we need. A versatile attacking mid/forward should be on the list this summer.

Agreed, Klopp is going to go for someone who is better than a backup option, he'll want someone whom he can rotate with the current first choice front three.

I do have a bit of sympathy for the pair yesterday neither are getting many first team minutes on the pitch, it's difficult to step up. Solanke needs to go out on loan and Ings needs to move on in the summer.

Outside this match I thought Ings had done well in his cameos. Shit match to try and get some form in.

Solanke looked sharper earlier in the season, definitely too soon to write him off. Our forward options will be interesting at the end of the transfer window with Brewster potentially being promoted to the first team and Sturridge and Origi to come back from loan. Possibly 3 of the 4 out of Ings, Solanke, Sturridge and Origi could be sold and part of me has a soft spot for all of them, but that's business.

• Upvote 1

Outside this match I thought Ings had done well in his cameos. Shit match to try and get some form in.

Solanke looked sharper earlier in the season, definitely too soon to write him off. Our forward options will be interesting at the end of the transfer window with Brewster potentially being promoted to the first team and Sturridge and Origi to come back from loan. Possibly 3 of the 4 out of Ings, Solanke, Sturridge and Origi could be sold and part of me has a soft spot for all of them, but that's business.

Yep agree with that. Some of these people calling out Ings and Solanke would have dumped Crouch well before he scored that first deflected goal for the club in his 18th game. Or was it his 19th.