You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Beast from the East

Champ

I was on the Southport to Wigan earlier and it was f'ing freezing.

Made it from north to south today, train network isn't that bad - some delays. Luckily work trip (booked a month ago) ended today as I wouldn't fancy anyone's chances tomorrow!!

It was the half hour wait at St Helens that did for my feet!

We were supposed to have loads of snow tonight and I was looking forward to "working from home" tomorrow, but the forecast is now predicting not much at all. What has changed is that it is no longer warming up on Sunday, it is staying like this for another week!

This weather is seriously fucking everything up for me.

In shit at work - check

Probably not getting to the game on Saturday - check

First pint in a month not happening - check

Bastards.

I feel your pain mate. I sent Mrs Turdseye to Sainsbury’s last night for milk and bread and they only had Kingsmill left. What kind of person can eat a butty using Kingsmill bread?

• Upvote 1

Snow will never stop Brian McCulloch, Glasgow. It's the traffic in the way I feel sorry for.

I reckon when Brian McCulloch gets home, he'll shout to his missus "Nivir mind thon snow, git yir knickers doon. There's 12 inches of Brian McCulloch aboot tae fall in this region!".

Brian Mcculloch. Fae Glasgae, ye cunt ye.

• Upvote 3

My boss was giving me grief for not taking my laptop home last night so I've just walked 5 miles through driving snow to get into the office & the fucking server is down so I can't do anything anyway.

You couldn't make this shit up.

Now I have to walk 5 miles home with my laptop & you can put your mortgage on the buses running tomorrow so the whole thing will have been in vain.

• Upvote 1

My boss was giving me grief for not taking my laptop home last night so I've just walked 5 miles through driving snow to get into the office & the fucking server is down so I can't do anything anyway.

You couldn't make this shit up.

Now I have to walk 5 miles hone with my laptop & you can put your mortgage on the buses running tomorrow so the whole thing will have been in vain.

Should have at least had a blowjob off her before you went back home mate.