You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

West Brom(h)- FA Cup Match Thread

LFC 6 Times

After Monday’s shambles of a performance and result, West Brom will provide a similar test and having already failed to score against them in the league in December. However, given their precarious position in the league and I would assume Pardew has no interest in a replay and of course nor do we, particularly given the fixture build up in the coming weeks. I’m envisaging a lot of rotation by both sides and a half hearted effort by West Brom. Team: Mignolet, Trent, VVD, Klavan, Moreno, Henderson, Lallana, Oxlade Chamberlain, Mane, Solanke, Ings? 2-0 to us.

Solidity and concentration at the back, energy, game management and creativity in midfield, with mobility, incision and ruthlessness in attack.

I like it.

Smoke hands

Gomez         Solidity                    Concentration       Robertson

Game management

Energy                         Creativity

Mobility                                                                Incision

Ruthlessness

Look to the bench to bring Shit The Bed and Nervy Finish on after seventy odd minutes and we'll see the game out.

• Upvote 18

After Monday’s shambles of a performance and result, West Brom will provide a similar test and having already failed to score against them in the league in December. However, given their precarious position in the league and I would assume Pardew has no interest in a replay and of course nor do we, particularly given the fixture build up in the coming weeks. I’m envisaging a lot of rotation by both sides and a half hearted effort by West Brom. Team: Mignolet, Trent, VVD, Klavan, Moreno, Henderson, Lallana, Oxlade Chamberlain, Mane, Solanke, Ings? 2-0 to us.

We have to convert chances against park the bus shite. That, more than anything else was the reason we got turned over on Monday,  You get 4 or 5 good opportunities in a game like  

Swansea and if you convert a couple they fall apart, If you don't then a smash and grab can always happen. 

• Upvote 2

We have to convert chances against park the bus shite. That, more than anything else was the reason we got turned over on Monday,  You get 4 or 5 good opportunities in a game like  

Swansea and if you convert a couple they fall apart, If you don't then a smash and grab can always happen.

Agreed. We started slowly and were off-touch all night but we still created more than enough to win.

I like it.

Smoke hands

Game management

Mobility                                                                Incision

Ruthlessness

Look to the bench to bring Shit The Bed and Nervy Finish on after seventy odd minutes and we'll see the game out.

Lovely stuff, Rodgers would bloody adore that team.

I like it.

Smoke hands

Game management

Ruthlessness

Never heard of the cunt

(Since Suarez left) 

I like it.

Smoke hands

Gomez Solidity Concentration Robertson

Game management

Energy Creativity

Mobility Incision

Ruthlessness

Where's the invisible man ? Not even on the bench and it's a home game.....*shakes head*

I’ll be glad if we lose @Funnneee. That is what some of our fanbase has become, just so tits like that can come on here and give it the old ‘told you so months ago’ routine. Just reading through the most popular threads and the negativity is shocking. God help us if we did turn really shit, as if some of you are like this when we’re good, and after a bad defeat - the first in 18, I’d hate to see what all the drama queens would be spouting then. Mind, some of them strike me as the sort of fans that would stop ‘supporting’ us if we turned really shit. Mightn’t be a bad thing actually.

We are better than these in every single department. The only way we can not win is by our players not wanting it enough or being too fucking thick with their decision making. Its the only way we cannot win, look at it on paper it's like a fight between Mike Tyson and Phillip Schofield there is no excuse good enough. Its time our players stopped for a minute and realised they are Mike Tyson for fuck sake and they need to punch Philip schofields face into fucking pulp.

• Upvote 1

I like it.

Smoke hands

Game management

Ruthlessness

giphy.gif