You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Another US Shooting

General Dryness

Governor seemed a bit out of his depth there. 'I'd like to thank the police, our law enforcement officials, the police, and all our law enforcement officials. I'd also like to thank the FBI and the police.'

He missed out the police.

I've met plenty of non-religious people who were homophobic. That may not necessarily be the case here, but to suggest they don't exist is proposterous.

I wasn't aware I'd suggested anything of the sort.

Nevertheless, the overwhelming majority of homophobes are taking their cue from religion, this Muslim being, presumably, no exception.

Even assuming that you could, or would want to, ban guns, your religious nuts will just use bombs.

So, if you were to ban guns in the US, casualty numbers would remain the same as they are now, only all the people would die from explosive devices?

So far the only known fact about whether or not this is linked to religious terrorism is that the shooter's father has said that it definitely is not. It would be a better world if people like Trump and certain posters on this website were not gleefully jumping on the death of fifty people to declare that their petty views on the world have been somehow justified

• Upvote 2

So supporting the rise of the Taliban movement, AQ and ultimately ISIS, has backfired on Americans? No one could see that coming....

The yanks have turned human rights like everything else into a business, they sell their children to Hollywood pimps and spend their money on holidays. Degenerees and heard have become their role models. They think that they can impose this cultural shitfest to the rest of the world.

So, if you were to ban guns in the US, casualty numbers would remain the same as they are now, only all the people would die from explosive devices?

I thought we were just talking about this situation, here.

Nevertheless, I don't envisage a situation where they ban guns in the USA as they did here. That country was founded by folk who were sick of government telling them what to do. Their people aren't as supine as ours. It is unrealistic to think they would accept the kind of gun control we have here.

Nevertheless, I don't envisage a situation where they ban guns in the USA as they did here. That country was founded by folk who were sick of government telling them what to do. Their people aren't as supine as ours. It is unrealistic to think they would accept the kind of gun control we have here.

That is a completely relative issue though. In some ways "they" are way more supine, in some ways "they" are not. Some of "them" are, some of "them" are not.

I've met plenty of non-religious people who were homophobic. That may not necessarily be the case here, but to suggest they don't exist is proposterous.

Why is it homophobic to not want to see two people kiss because you don't like it?

Homophobic is treating people different because of their sexuality.

I wish people would use homophobic in the correct context.

Every time someone doesn't agree with something that's gay people say it's because of homophobiosm (sp, if it's even a word)

This shit is bad though. Without discussing motive it's devastating news. If it's because of an actual homophobic act then it makes it even more sad and would have to think that some part of a crazy religious nut has flipped.

Why is it homophobic to not want to see two people kiss because you don't like it?

Homophobic is treating people different because of their sexuality.

I wish people would use homophobic in the correct context.

Every time someone doesn't agree with something that's gay people say it's because of homophobiosm (sp, if it's even a word)

This shit is bad though. Without discussing motive it's devastating news. If it's because of an actual homophobic act then it makes it even more sad and would have to think that some part of a crazy religious nut has flipped.

Ok tossing off to two lipstick lesbians though?

Hypocrite.

Who's fucking business is it who anybody chooses to kisses goodnight and tells their secrets to?

• dave u changed the title to Another US Shooting