You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Pinch themselves every morning

dickie mint

Anyone who appears on 'scripted reality' shows. They are quite literally talentless simpletons who have got lucky. Without the exposure TV has given them, they'd be the type of clown who's a self-styled 'local celeb', hanging round DJs at 'trendy' bars.

There's a load of singers who aren't my bag and sportsman who are overrated, but at least they've some talent and had to put in some graft. These scripted reality mugs literally have none, yet have (for now) fame and fortune. You'd be pinching yourself every single second.

Without doubt. I was listening to Heart and not through choice, these two fucks get paid to play the same 5 songs repeatedly and talk about what they did the night before. 4 hour shift, most of it news, traffic bulletins, songs and the odd few minutes of talking mundane shite. They still refer to it as work. Pinch yourselves. Fucks.

Fully agree on this, the common theme with these radio presenters is that one has to be thick as fuck.  Juice FM is a good example of this, one of the women does something stupid or says something stupid, he then pipes up with the silly over the top laugh he does then they go to the news, they come back of the news, same thing happens again and they play a song.

Radio 2 is where it is at in my car on the way to work

Mind, if being an unfunny comedian qualifies you, let's get all the Russells in here in one place.

Brand, Howard and I think it's Kane.

Spectacularly shit.

Yeah, I've changed my view on Russell Brand as a person. I'd have hurled him face-first into this category once, but I like how he's now trying to use his fame (regardless of how it was achieved!) for the benefit of others. 

Yeah, I've changed my view on Russell Brand as a person. I'd have hurled him face-first into this category once, but I like how he's now trying to use his fame (regardless of how it was achieved!) for the benefit of others.

Same. Can't stand the sight or sound of him like, but I admire what he's been doing and respect him for it.

As for the question of people being fortunate to be in their position relative to their talents though; he does absolutely nothing for me, I don't see the appeal.

Fully agree on this, the common theme with these radio presenters is that one has to be thick as fuck.  Juice FM is a good example of this, one of the women does something stupid or says something stupid, he then pipes up with the silly over the top laugh he does then they go to the news, they come back of the news, same thing happens again and they play a song.

Radio 2 is where it is at in my car on the way to work

Im with bjornebye, its Absolute in my car, no DJ talking just the occasional Matt Berry comment. I think Frank skinner is on it of a sunday.