You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jason Cundy is a c#€t

Jurgens Red Army

Jason Cunty referred to our fans as bitter childish and spiteful, he never said anything about the Internet fan brigade. He even turns round to Graeme Stuart and puts him on the spot saying "you live up there Graeme, are they all like this?"

You agree with him, I hope he hasn't read some of your threads on here as he'd think we all can't spell and make stories up to get attention.

didnt have the patience to read the article just that bit where he talks about twitter

A fair Majority means a lot. Youve seen RAWK that is jam packed full of it. Twitter is, Facebook is, And a lot ive met in life are. Like i said im not some cunt thats just come up with this, ive been saying for ages. That our fans are embarrasing at times,

http://www.macmillandictionary.com/dictionary/american/majority#majority_4

Any sort of majority - fair, vast, capitalised or otherwise - means "most".

Some no-mark from Chelsea reckons LFC fans are more bitter and twisted than any other fans and you agreed that most LFC fans are.

You're utterly wrong (and that's coming from someone who started a thread called "Our Support is Fucking Shit")

Anybody can hold an opinion on something. Whether that opinion is ill-informed is largely by the by, even though it would be useful if more was done to help inform them, or if they had any inclination to be informed as it were.

The key is how that opinion is put across by people with a higher profile than you or me. When they make their views public like Jason Cundy has, they open themselves up to criticism. They can't expect stuff like that to pass without comment once it is public. Some of the criticism they receive will be abusive (there is always that element) but if they are so thin-skinned about it then maybe they shouldn't be publicly airing their views.

That Cundy is a huge Chelsea fan is no surprise. That he hates Liverpool is no surprise. His thinking is that of the typical Chelsea fan, and he seems every bit the sort of ignorant knobhead that tabloid media cater their products towards.

Who of a sane mind really gives a fuck what this no-mark mong thinks about anything?

Probably the most laughable thing to come out of this is the thought that, right now, that square-headed fuck is having a beer with a fellow twat and saying: "Even some of their fans agree with me. There was one lad called Simon who said the vast majority of their lot are like that. see, some of them are clued up and know what's going on, like him."

• Upvote 2

6 pages. Deary me! I bet Cundy is buzzing off this thread (I wouldn't be surprised if he googled himself) .

13043.gif

He's not a Cockney, he's from Tooting, South London. Calling him a Cockney is akin to calling someone from Birkenhead a Scouser. Again, Cundy will be pissing himself.
  • Downvote 1

Why would any Liverpool fan agree with that cunt Jason Cundy? Even if you thought a lot of the reds you had met where bad bells you shouldn't tar the whole fan base with the same brush. And you should definitely not be going on twitter telling Jason Fucking Cundy that you agree with every word he has said.

• Upvote 1

If you spend your life supporting the club through social media you're bound to come across thousands of bellends, no matter which club they support. Simon has expertly evidenced this fact in this very thread.

Ive explained what i was saying a few pages back and the same things were said on another thread, Just because ive said it it gets blown out of proportion. Yesterday and today had some shining examples, Yesterday there was a picture going round of Everton advertising LFC and it went round so much everyone laughing at everton cos there advertising us, Little do people now Ads work from there history. Then this morning a report that got retweeted to pop at the mancs which made us look stupid yet again, It was a miss translation, That Daniele De Rossi apparently said he would of commited Suicide had he joined united with Moyes, Where he actualy said If i joined United id of been killing myself because Roma are challenging for the title and the mancs under moyes are not, all this little fact crap. I was basing it on things i see every day. All this Fa is against us bollox crap, I belive one person has some sort of grudge with LFC and thats Webb, thats it.  All this crap that made reports from our fans the other day, If Ferguson Spoke out about refs, The FA would just leave it etc bollox again, All this Downing was a cunt who deserved to die bollox. Like i said i say what i see and have said for a long time so dont understand the up roar for agreeing with the words Bitchy Bitter Spineless and what ever the fuck else he said in that sentence. The Shit Hodgeson got for not being good enough, etc and what he gets now. like i say i could go on and in but fear that will some how get twisted in bullshit.

• Downvote 2

Why would any Liverpool fan agree with that cunt Jason Cundy? Even if you thought a lot of the reds you had met where bad bells you shouldn't tar the whole fan base with the same brush. And you should definitely not be going on twitter telling Jason Fucking Cundy that you agree with every word he has said.

I wasnt telling him i was telling everyone on twitter. I have never made it a secret what i think of our fanbase at times.

Anyone who tweets a celebrity anything but a joke is a cunt 

Melchett does it though, brilliantly. 

"Giz a retweet yer friggin bloke" to Lady GaGa being a personal fave. 

"Giz a retweet yer friggin man" was the one wasn't it? Fucking superb.

"Giz a retweet yer friggin man" was the one wasn't it? Fucking superb.

I thought it was 'bloke' but regardless it was magical. The best thing about it was the tweet happened in-between 2 perfectly normal tweets. 

Si - I'm struggling not to be really pissed off here. have a look at your tweet, have a look at you are saying. Its fucking disgraceful and quite frankly you should be banned for a month so you can go and take your pills and decide what team you actually support. 

Simon I can't be fucked to decipher that giganto-paragraph of drivel but I gather you're suggesting there are a lot of bellends on twitter. That's where you read about the club simon.

That's where you encounter such bellends. You know, the type of gormless bellend who'd agree with Jason Cundy on a public platform when he's slagging off our supporters.

• Upvote 5

so dont understand the up roar for agreeing with the words Bitchy Bitter Spineless and what ever the fuck else he said in that sentence.

Errrmmm... Probably because not every Liverpool fan is bitchy, bitter and spineless. There are hundreds of thousands of reds all over the world and some really good ones as well, who don't have access to the internet but, do know how to support the club. Which is all that matters at the end of the day. So to tar them with the same brush as the Liverpool fans you don't agree with on the internet is out of order. You should also be ashamed of yourself taking the side of one the biggest Chelsea gobshites going as well.

I love Football and Liverpool FC not all the shite thats abusive etc that comes with it, Im a liverpool fan not a wanna be scouser, I like to watch Internationals and hope England do well, I hate that international friendly are mid season or in the season infact, It does bother me that our players are at risk of injuries playing these games but i dont call the England Manager a cunt, If he has issues then so be it at the end of the days he does a job hes paid to do and the Fans of england go to matches to be entertained, so he has to give them that, I dont like the abuse and ive experienced it when i have been games, In the Kop which while is astoundingly amazing at times its horrible when things dont go our way the insults the abuse hurled at our own players aswell as the once against us, I enfoy the Banter really i do but allot now is abusive and past banter people genuinely want to see certain players hurt etc and there families to suffer, Now im to young to of experienced The Liverpool Way, But i guarentee damn certain minus a few occasion and groups it was never like what we see today. Before 05 and the bad American owners it was never like it is today, But since 05 there has been a huge influx of Liverpool Fans and i mean huge, That has created what we experience today. The fan base is split in more ways than one one disagreement about someone associated with the club and it backfires with pure abuse. No one here surely can not deny that, Do i think im a great Red, No, I watch as many games as i can, I dont go to matches as regularly as i would and hate the way a lot of our fanbase is. I dont want people to think im taking a moral high ground or on a wind up because im not, Im honest and like to express how i feel, as it winds me up. If i dont. The only crime i have made here was not fully reading that article, Truth is anything that long i dont read unless im gripped in the first couple of lines. There are a lot of good people that happen to be LFC fans and are not as i described but theres a hell of a lot more that are very Millitant as i have described.

• Downvote 2

If you think our support is bad. Go and watch Chelsea for a season and then come back and tell us if you think the same way. We may not be perfect but, when it comes to that gang of gobshites we are far superior. Which makes it even more annoying that you sided with one of the biggest Chelsea gobshites of all.

If you think our support is bad. Go and watch Chelsea for a season and then come back and tell us if you think the same way. We may not be perfect but, when it comes to that gang of gobshites we are far superior. Which makes it even more annoying that you sided with one of the biggest Chelsea gobshites of all.

Firstly i didnt know who the fuck he was, Haha and being in Essex i meet a lot of Chelsea and Arsenal fans and Spurs fans and they dont seem that bad tbh. Chelsea are very biased yeah but ive never had any abuse from them. And havent whitnessed any football related abuse from them aswell.

• Downvote 1