You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

I see the problem here, you're limiting the options available to you on a buffet and then moaning when it leads to your options being limited.

Non-vegetarians are allowed to eat vegetables. We don't have to leave them all for mentalists that don't eat lovely meat.

No.  Yes, I have limited my choice by electing to be vegetarian.  Some meat-eaters, having not-so-limited choice FURTHER limit my choice through their own ignorance and selfishness.

To give you a little more detail, there were around 10 plates of butties.  ONE plate was labelled "Vegetarian" (ONE out of TEN - I'm not kidding, but that's a different story).  The woman in front of me took 3 butties from the veggie plate.  Fair enough.  I thought she must be a vegetarian.  She THEN took a butty from a meat plate.

This was not an isolated incident.  I have had this happen MANY, MANY times, and I would bet a massive pile of cash other vegetarians have had this too.

• Upvote 1

Don't get me started on the eat meaters stealing all the "rabbit food" we get shit about the other 364 days of the year. The amount of time my work colleagues gave me shit about veggie pizzas not being proper pizza, then we get a load delivered from our bosses and while I am busy doing all the work, everyone is annihilating the veggie supreme yet barely touching the meat feast. Fucking selfish turbo cunt wanker sniffs.

On the positive side, I always get served food first on a plane or on set menus at restaurants.

• Upvote 1

Don't get me started on the eat meaters stealing all the "rabbit food" we get shit about the other 364 days of the year. The amount of time my work colleagues gave me shit about veggie pizzas not being proper pizza, then we get a load delivered from our bosses and while I am busy doing all the work, everyone is annihilating the veggie supreme yet barely touching the meat feast. Fucking selfish turbo cunt wanker sniffs.

On the positive side, I always get served food first on a plane or on set menus at restaurants.

Some veggie options are quite tidy though.

We had a barbecue yesterday, and one of our vegetarian guests brought along some halloumi cut into sticks to go straight on. Few minutes each side, crispy and golden brown on the outside, soft cheesy and melty in the middle. It were proper bo.

If vegetarian options were shit like they used to be, nobody would bother you.

Thanks for inviting one of us round.  Like all marginalised groups, we're not bad once you get a chance to know us.

You can mock our backwards ways, everyone, but we're basically harmless.

Well, obviously. You're all too weak and non-aggressive from lack of meat to be dangerous.

The hardest thing you have to hit anyone with is a carefully worded pamphlet.

• Upvote 1

People that park on motorway bridges to watch traffic.  Christ it fucking annoys me ; if they're sat in the car you think its a police spped trap and if they're leaning over the bridge you start thinking its a jumper. Whay possible pleasure do these morons get from doing this . Fuck me they must have some seriously shit lives.

Guest Slim(fast)Shady

Fog lights....'kin dangerous if you ask me! And the difference between break lights and fog lights is?

And those who to compensate for the broken light bulb at the front of car....turn the beams on FULL so it looks like a motor bike from afar!

Where are all these un-marked police cars when you need them?

• Upvote 1

Bluebottles. A black flying dot with tracing paper a comb and a mega phone that navigates through the house like its fucking fighting the Battle of Britain. If I could catch you I would fucking leg drop you for added impact.

Bits of toast in the margarine/butter or tea/ coffee in the sugar pot leaving congealed lumps of sugar. Stop it.

• Upvote 2