You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Roy Hodgson, know your role and shut your mouth

“To get a result here and win the game would have been utopia. I hope that fair-minded people see the game the same way. I think it’s a bit unfortunate that after such a good game of football, everything revolves around the fact that Liverpool didn’t win it.

“We didn’t score goals and Everton did but I refuse to accept that we were in any way outplayed or any way inferior. I watched the performance and the second half was as good as I saw a Liverpool team play under my management that is for sure."

Cunt.

• Upvote 3

“The famous Anfield support has not really been there ever since I came here," added Hodgson. "There were the problems with the owners and then with Kenny being such a legend here and not being given the job that was given to me.

“I do not like to hear those things, but I have had to live with it from the start," continued the Englishman who angered Liverpool supporters earlier in the season after criticising them for protesting against Tom Hicks and George Gillett Jnr, the then owners, during a match.

"I suppose that is the Kop’s way, Anfield’s way, of showing they are not happy with the way things are. I can only hope the fans become supporters as well because this is a time the club needs support. It is time for people to help us along."

Cunt

• Upvote 2

“To get a result here and win the game would have been utopia. I hope that fair-minded people see the game the same way. I think it’s a bit unfortunate that after such a good game of football, everything revolves around the fact that Liverpool didn’t win it.

“We didn’t score goals and Everton did but I refuse to accept that we were in any way outplayed or any way inferior. I watched the performance and the second half was as good as I saw a Liverpool team play under my management that is for sure."

Cunt.

Compare that with Bill Shankly when he laid out his vision of Liverpool "conquering the bloody world". Fucking hell what an absolute fraud Hodgson was and still is. You couldn't get any wider in terms of poles apart when it comes to true leadership, could you?

• Upvote 1

Didn't the horrible shithouse rat say something along the lines of we have to expect the big clubs will come for our players....?

The fucking horrible bastard.

Yep. Making out we were Aston Villa or Nottingham Forest being grateful that such a great club like Man Utd wanted to buy one of our best players.

I didn't want him here in the first place and was gutted that he came here. I know Pellegrini never really covered himself in glory when he was at Man City given the amount of money he had available but I'd like to think he would have signed better players than Poulson and Konchesky.

He never understood the club on any level and only managed us to have it on his cv. Even when he was binned off he moaned that he got sacked because he wasn't Kenny Dalglish.

He just couldn't help himself , did he not make some comment after a club Alder Hey trip that it could possibly be the 2nd best childrens hospital in the country.

If he was comparing it with Great Ormond Street, he may well have been right in that GOSH has bigger resources and draws a lot more expertise from overseas. It was still a needless statement in a sea of needless statements by him.

Unfortunately I think Palace will stay up. There is some shite out there that will crash and burn and Palace with the players they have will put together a run . Funny as fuck atm mind

I think you are right, unfortunately the cunt will be lauded if that happens and will use it as proof that he is a top manager and his methods work. The cunts who call themselves pundits on sky will also agree.

I remember talking to a baggies fan on holiday a few years ago when the cunt had just left them, the daft cunt was crying into his beer and we were all ungrateful scousers

I see he takes Palace to Man Utd next weekend.

Fucking mancs - has a team ever had a softer set of fixtures to start a season.

Not a single top 6 side before the middle of October - we've played Arsenal and City in same period.

Chelsea and Arsenal have faced each other, Chelsea and Spurs have faced each other.

And somehow in all that time they have played none of last years top 6.

You sound like an Evertonian talking about us.

He's a stain on the history of our club, an abomination.

No doubt there's a few dickheads knock around this site who still think he didn't get a fair crack.

I may have said this before, but I don't even consider him a Liverpool manager. He's just the turd that two burglars left on our carpet.
  • Upvote 8

You sound like an Evertonian talking about us.

Aye...but it just does seem a bit strange to me. Not one single game against a top 6 rival in first 7 games. In the same time Chelsea face 3, we face 2 and all the other 5 will have faced a top 6 rival but they won't have.

Some stroke of luck to start a season that.

• Upvote 1