You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Standing with us on Heysel? Hmmm. I’m not sure making wall pushing gestures and singing murderers counts as support.  Maybe I’ve misunderstood that behaviour. They were actually standing with us? I’m so embarrassed.

They laughed at Gillette and Hicks, they laughed at covid almost fucking up our title win. Now they can reap what they sow.

• Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

Standing with us on Heysel? Hmmm. I’m not sure making wall pushing gestures and singing murderers counts as support.  Maybe I’ve misunderstood that behaviour. They were actually standing with us? I’m so embarrassed.

They laughed at Gillette and Hicks, they laughed at covid almost fucking up our title win. Now they can reap what they sow.

Clearly wanting to play Juventus as the first match in the unicorn stadium was a misunderstood gesture of solidarity and sympathy, and not bitter, snide and disrespectful at all.

• Upvote 3

Just seen that taxi video. Evertonians making the worst "Fake Taxi" video of all time. 

That afterbirth prick is one bitter man. As soon as the taxi driver says he doesnt go the game he goes to his mate "ee ar lad, told he was one of them".

Doesn't someone on here work with that afterbirth knobhead?. Please tell me he gets filled in every time he goes out. 

9 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Who’s gonna tell him……..

BaIsg5zN_x96.jpg

Everton have stood with Liverpool for 34 years since Hillsborough Everton also stood with Liverpool over Heysel even though they suffered the chance to play in Europe for at least 4 successive seasons So why on earth are not supporting Everton over the 10 pts injustice

that cant be real

Good luck with this, because they're going to laugh at you, and then join the list of conspirators against Everton. The fact he's previously acted for Leeds Utd 16 years ago does not mean he has a conflict of interest. Barristers routinely act for both prosecution and defence, and Leeds Utd were not a party to the charges against Everton.

I’ve made a formal complaint to the bar standards board about David Phillips KC. Feel free if anyone wants to do the same

David Phillips KC was selected by the Premier League to lead an “independent” enquiry into the finances of Everton Football Club. Everton were charged with one case of breaching the Premier Leagues “profit and sustainability rules”. The finding of this were made public on Friday 17th November, when the club were deducted 10 points on the advice of Mr Phillips. The punishment metered out by Mr Phillips is the harshest penalty ever dealt out in the Premier League and has no precedent. Its worth noting that other clubs charged with profit and sustainability rules before Everton have not had their cases heard yet. I am aware that in this case, my complaint will have no outcome on the findings. However, I make the claim that due to his multiple previous instructions by the Premier League, his previous relationships with Leeds United (one of the potential beneficiaries of any compensation claim), that Mr Phillips is in no way independent and should not have accepted a role in this hearing. He has also acted for the Premier League against Everton before and handed out record fines of £300,000 for pitch invasions, versus other cases of significantly less fines for the same or worse infractions. He has a clear conflict of interest in this case, and not only should have excused himself from chairing the proceedings in the first place, but he should also be removed from the follow-on panel where he will hear claims of compensation against Everton. The independent panel by its nature is not independent, and with the ethical code he is bound by Mr Phillips should have excused himself. Any situation where the claimants pick the chair and the other two members of the panel, cannot be independent or fair. Never mind one where Mr Phillips has acted for the claimant multiple times. How can that be independent? During the commission hearing it was provided that the Premier League that they had no governance procedures by which Everton should be fined points for any breach. The following day they returned with a formula that was rejected out of hand by Mr Phillips, yet co-incidentally was the same points deduction that was landed on Everton when the matter was resolved. There was no precedent set in Premier League terms, indeed teams found guilty in UEFA and other bodies have been fined or had suspended sentences handed out. The EFL to which he refers in his finding is an entirely separate competition with separate rules, the same as any UEFA competition and should not be relied upon for precedent. Everton have been found guilty of a technical infraction of the regulations and a non-sporting breach but been hit by a sporting sanction. Mr Phillips chose against a fine because Everton have a wealthy owner, as do all premier league clubs. Mr Phillips has chosen an arbitrary and quite frankly inappropriate, disproportionate and unethical punishment that is highly suspicious when viewed alongside the Premier Leagues request for a 10-point penalty in the middle of the process. There are currently no plans in place to introduce this punishment structure into the Premier League, which whilst that is a Premier League matter, further calls into question the severity and appropriateness of how Mr Phillips has dealt with this matter. It also calls into question the appropriateness of how the proceedings were conducted by Mr Phillips Everton were denied nearly all mitigating circumstances in the hearing including the loss of our key sponsor worth £20 million a year which would have seen us the right side of the lines financially. How could Everton possibly foresee a war and sanctions against a key sponsor? In summary Everton have been the victim of a kangaroo court presided over by David Phillips KC, who not only has a track record of working for the Premier League but has a track record of acting for interested parties in claims for compensation and has a reputation of punishing Everton disproportionately.

I think he means there is one Evertonian to twenty Liverpudlians in Liverpool.

There's loads of noise on here and tbf to Andy Burnham, he's keeping this is in the spot light but has been silenced by main stream media not showing his interviews.

You can cut and paste his letter and send it to the FA and copy in your local MP and the Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport asking for it to be raised in parliament. Whilst it's boring and not fans rising, I feel its the best way to keep it in the public domain.

lucy.frazer.mp@parliament.uk

thangam.debbonaire.mp@parliament.uk

info@premierleague.com

Let's keep raising this, not once, but over and over until someone listens. Spam their inbox until its debated in the Commons. That's the only thing the Premier League are afraid of.

Already done. But you need to email Lucy Frazer via DCMS enquiries@dcms.gov.uk

Let's not forget, Andy Burnham was a predecessor of Lucy Frazer during the Labour Government. He will have friends in high places.

Let's not forget, 1 Evertonian is worth 20 Liverpudlians ;)

I haven't been on GOT for a while and I'd forgotten just how mad they are on there.

Who is the biggest backer of the PL, SKY.

Both have a mutual interest in muzzleung us, both have 100s of millions riding on the mirage that the PL isn’t rigged.

Sky was always going to censor any talk of corruption, they are the PL best customer and their own profitability is based on presenting the PL as a high profile competition with sporting integrity. They want no party of out protests.

We need to look at what they did on Sun and counter on Sat.

The PL, Sky, PGMOL all in bed together to rig the product that makes them all money. They’re all as bad as each other and have done no favours to Everton as a club (we’ve been bad enough without their assistance as it is but that’s besides the point)

How many times do you ever hear that Everton are the 9 times champions of England in commentary? Never.

All the stats that pop up about us are always negative and mostly pointless. The coverage of our players even the good ones like Pickford who is England’s number one goalkeeper and has been for a while is disgraceful. Sky effectively act as a propaganda pulpit for a succession of kopite pundits and commentators to consistently chip away at the image of Everton to a worldwide audience.

It’s an absolute disgrace it’s been allowed to stand that we can have Liverpool and United ‘legends’ commenting on Everton games season after season. Why the F haven’t Carragher and Neville been moved on yet? It’s because they’re well in bed with these institutions justifying all the bent calls from PGMOL and ensuring the PL and its big clubs are protected at all times by dominating the media narrative.

Ah, I wondered when we'd get back to it all being our fault.

I've lost count of the times when Everton play live the commentator reverts to a line abut how many years it's been since we beat the opposition.

I dont think any club gets its poor records thrown at it more than Everton.

Without going all tin foil hat it is undoubtedly the case that a policy exists to degrade Everton.

Their audience is kopite subscribers, so they have inevitably created a product that plays to them, it’s practically LFC tv, in fact it’s gone so much that way that we’re starting to see more and more anti United content also because it pulls in more eyeballs than positive United content does.

Arsenal go top of the league and it’s barely mentioned and then Carragher is sent out to tell everyone why they can’t win it. They’ve almost been waiting for Spurs to slip up and were giddy at the sight of it. Villa are a complete irrelevance not even being mentioned.

Trent Alexander Arnold meanwhile was called the best right back in PL history and given man of the match in a game he got torn to shreds in. Van Dijk has been called the best centreback of all time by these clowns. There was a video of Darwin Nunez’s goals after 7 games of the season. Last season when Liverpool won nowt and missed top 4 there was barely a negative story about them.

Growing up I can never remember football pundits from the studio being co commentators. Now it seems that Neville and Carragher are covering every key game in both commentary, punditry, and then podcast and column inches after it. Anything to try and control the narrative to influence the outcome.

Sky is bent, PL are bent, and PGMOL are bent.

23 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Good luck with this, because they're going to laugh at you, and then join the list of conspirators against Everton. The fact he's previously acted for Leeds Utd 16 years ago does not mean he has a conflict of interest. Barristers routinely act for both prosecution and defence, and Leeds Utd were not a party to the charges against Everton.

I’ve made a formal complaint to the bar standards board about David Phillips KC. Feel free if anyone wants to do the same

David Phillips KC was selected by the Premier League to lead an “independent” enquiry into the finances of Everton Football Club. Everton were charged with one case of breaching the Premier Leagues “profit and sustainability rules”. The finding of this were made public on Friday 17th November, when the club were deducted 10 points on the advice of Mr Phillips. The punishment metered out by Mr Phillips is the harshest penalty ever dealt out in the Premier League and has no precedent. Its worth noting that other clubs charged with profit and sustainability rules before Everton have not had their cases heard yet. I am aware that in this case, my complaint will have no outcome on the findings. However, I make the claim that due to his multiple previous instructions by the Premier League, his previous relationships with Leeds United (one of the potential beneficiaries of any compensation claim), that Mr Phillips is in no way independent and should not have accepted a role in this hearing. He has also acted for the Premier League against Everton before and handed out record fines of £300,000 for pitch invasions, versus other cases of significantly less fines for the same or worse infractions. He has a clear conflict of interest in this case, and not only should have excused himself from chairing the proceedings in the first place, but he should also be removed from the follow-on panel where he will hear claims of compensation against Everton. The independent panel by its nature is not independent, and with the ethical code he is bound by Mr Phillips should have excused himself. Any situation where the claimants pick the chair and the other two members of the panel, cannot be independent or fair. Never mind one where Mr Phillips has acted for the claimant multiple times. How can that be independent? During the commission hearing it was provided that the Premier League that they had no governance procedures by which Everton should be fined points for any breach. The following day they returned with a formula that was rejected out of hand by Mr Phillips, yet co-incidentally was the same points deduction that was landed on Everton when the matter was resolved. There was no precedent set in Premier League terms, indeed teams found guilty in UEFA and other bodies have been fined or had suspended sentences handed out. The EFL to which he refers in his finding is an entirely separate competition with separate rules, the same as any UEFA competition and should not be relied upon for precedent. Everton have been found guilty of a technical infraction of the regulations and a non-sporting breach but been hit by a sporting sanction. Mr Phillips chose against a fine because Everton have a wealthy owner, as do all premier league clubs. Mr Phillips has chosen an arbitrary and quite frankly inappropriate, disproportionate and unethical punishment that is highly suspicious when viewed alongside the Premier Leagues request for a 10-point penalty in the middle of the process. There are currently no plans in place to introduce this punishment structure into the Premier League, which whilst that is a Premier League matter, further calls into question the severity and appropriateness of how Mr Phillips has dealt with this matter. It also calls into question the appropriateness of how the proceedings were conducted by Mr Phillips Everton were denied nearly all mitigating circumstances in the hearing including the loss of our key sponsor worth £20 million a year which would have seen us the right side of the lines financially. How could Everton possibly foresee a war and sanctions against a key sponsor? In summary Everton have been the victim of a kangaroo court presided over by David Phillips KC, who not only has a track record of working for the Premier League but has a track record of acting for interested parties in claims for compensation and has a reputation of punishing Everton disproportionately.

I'd love to see David Phillips issue a letter telling him to withdraw those allegations or lose the shirt off his back.

11 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Who’s gonna tell him……..

BaIsg5zN_x96.jpg

Everton have stood with Liverpool for 34 years since Hillsborough Everton also stood with Liverpool over Heysel even though they suffered the chance to play in Europe for at least 4 successive seasons So why on earth are not supporting Everton over the 10 pts injustice

Supporting for what? The fact that they cheated and acknowledged? Fucking loons. 

The way they've invented the latest narrative about sky 6 and cartels controlling football and the rest of the universe is constantly out to get them.

No, you've been shit, stuck in the past, spent a fortune and stayed in exactly the same place for 30 years. You became irrelevant because you didn't compete for trophies or European places, you're also irrelevant because you see having no foreign or OOT fans as a badge of honour. You've spent the last 30 years moaning about Heysel and how you've been affected more so than anyone else. The Derby isn't even seen as a big game anymore by neutrals. its only an attraction for people betting on yellow and red cards. But just keep banging on about these mysterious forces stopping you from doing anything. 

They forget that other clubs who've had less money than them have won trophies and got to European finals. Leicester won the league so they then say "the sky 6 didn't want that to happen again". Yet its only us outside of Man City who has won the league since then. 

They do actually live in a fantasy world now. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

Own up lads who on here is st Domingo?

Ha. He's a genuine bitter. I think he's from Bootle.

Love the way all Evertonians have 1878, 1=20, a picture of an old Everton player, a blue liver bird or a reference to Everton being an older club in any Internet persona/profile they have.

If they put this much effort into supporting their team, they's be fine by now.   It's not a criminal injustice, it's punishment for breaking the rules they agreed to follow.  How do they not see this? 

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, Anubis said:

They’ve got 7 small banners for The City Ground on Saturday.

image.jpeg

Am I missing something, or does that banner say "Premier League sanctions applied to "the Sky 6" and Premier League sanctions applied to Everton... and this is somehow inconsistent"?

Can they not just disappear into the sewer from whence they came?  They still have a club to support, unless they totally FUBAR it they aren't getting relegated, they have a new ground to "look forward" to & it could've been far worse for them.  Times like this I'm happy to be an OOT. Bad enough reading about their shit on here!

1 hour ago, Harry Squatter said:

Ha. He's a genuine bitter. I think he's from Bootle.

Love the way all Evertonians have 1878, 1=20, a picture of an old Everton player, a blue liver bird or a reference to Everton being an older club in any Internet persona/profile they have.

and all have Z cars as their ringtone