Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

200 hundred copies to a meet and greet with Tim Howard. In Donovan they had one of the most popular US players at that time, and still no fucker wanted to support them. Where is the huge Columbian fan base they were predicting? 200 hundred copies. High expectations of the crowd they’d draw…

43 minutes ago, Anubis said:

200 hundred copies to a meet and greet with Tim Howard. In Donovan they had one of the most popular US players at that time, and still no fucker wanted to support them. Where is the huge Columbian fan base they were predicting? 200 hundred copies. High expectations of the crowd they’d draw…

Makes it sound like they put as many books as they could in the hand luggage or used Big Dunc’s baggage allowance.

6 hours ago, Anubis said:

It was the crayons that come with the books that limited it's number.

27 minutes ago, Poster said:

*Florida Cup (null and void)

Go on a preseason tour and play a random game against the 3rd best team in Colombia 

Drunken Duncan can't be there and they actual win something. Coincidence i think not. It like his aura of being a shite and perpetual loser of games hangs around

1 minute ago, DalyanPete said:

I could take him, the finger pointing twat.

Don't give him a reaction, it's just what he wants.

2 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

They are unintentional continuing comedy gold. They are Partridge and Brent.

Tough call but I think they are funnier and I love a bit of Alan and David