You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

13 minutes ago, Angie81 said:

Loads of this on twatted at the moment. Not a good look for high horse fc especially as it seemed it was the clash with Aurier that broke his leg, not son.

6B6E92AC-9E78-4680-8796-52C509BF6F58.jpeg

Careful now, I was negged twice for suggesting that Evertonians would respond like this.

• Upvote 1

The only time they made any noise bar the goal was fouls etc. No actual support or egging the team on till the last few minutes. Where was the cauldron?

Bit of mischief with some of those decisions, some players were ghosts of themselves today. Neither team could hold a candle to us, especially on our hallowed turf.

Just spent a few weeks away and met an Everton mate for a couple of days. Decent footie conversation, praise for Liverpool and Klopp (best manager in the world, he said) as well as proper debate as to where he saw Everton’s problems. This is how it used to be years ago but it was kinda freaking me out as I kept thinking he was taking the piss. The good ones are still out there, it just seems that they like to avoid t’internet.

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

Just spent a few weeks away and met an Everton mate for a couple of days. Decent footie conversation, praise for Liverpool and Klopp (best manager in the world, he said) as well as proper debate as to where he saw Everton’s problems. This is how it used to be years ago but it was kinda freaking me out as I kept thinking he was taking the piss. The good ones are still out there, it just seems that they like to avoid t’internet.

My blue mate said to me the other day we’re unbeatable. I don’t think he was taking the piss because he’s sound usually.

Guest Pistonbroke
7 minutes ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

I have a few mates who are Manc supporters and they are the same, they always tell it how it is. You get good and bad everywhere, it just differs depending what circles you move in. The Internet tends to involve people you'd have little to do with in real life the majority of the time. I've read enough shit from some of our own fans on different platforms than this one, yet when I've been in Liverpool you hardly come across those types whilst out and about. 

15 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

This is disgusting! 

EIeM5fPW4AEXfFo.jpeg

Don't be daft. No way is Bill doing anything other than rub his eyes or adjust his glasses. Just no way.

I am not being sarcastic here. He isn't that type of guy.

I think it is totally out of order to paint jhim as a racist.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Jennings said:

Don't be daft. No way is Bill doing anything other than rub his eyes or adjust his glasses. Just no way.

If I am proved wrong I will apologise.

Who’s Jhim his Korean mate?

6 minutes ago, Jennings said:

I thinks he's just taking the piss and not really serious there

13 minutes ago, Jennings said:

He was taking the mick.