You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

4 minutes ago, dave u said:

That's what I mean. I think Billy Boy Blue was pulling all of their chains, but he might not have been.

He kept telling them how lucky they were that they didn't give Everton their full allocation, and then he followed it up with this....

"The full allocation thingy is relevant though. As a lot of lids and ninjas couldn't make it and were very pissed off.... "

That can't be genuine, surely?

Lids and Ninjas hahahaha!

You're too long out of the game Dave, rumbling has moved on since your salad days of chucking paper aeroplanes at Blackburn fans in 1995.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, dave u said:

That's what I mean. I think Billy Boy Blue was pulling all of their chains, but he might not have been.

He kept telling them how lucky they were that they didn't give Everton their full allocation, and then he followed it up with this....

"The full allocation thingy is relevant though. As a lot of lids and ninjas couldn't make it and were very pissed off.... "

Ninjas? They can't be local lads

The official FC Class and Dignity narrative seems to have been agreed upon.

It's all the police's fault. What did they expect with a 5:30 kick off and lads on the ale and Gianluca Vialli all day?

Agreed. Bad divvies the police. Forcing all that booze and coke down/up people's throats/noses, then making them get off the train at the wrong stop so they have to walk in gangs through areas where Millwall fans would be. 

Fucking bastards, them bizzies like...

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

The official FC Class and Dignity narrative seems to have been agreed upon.

It's all the police's fault. What did they expect with a 5:30 kick off and lads on the ale and Gianluca Vialli all day?

Agreed. Bad divvies the police. Forcing all that booze and coke down/up people's throats/noses, then making them get off the train at the wrong stop so they have to walk in gangs through areas where Millwall fans would be. 

Fucking bastards, them bizzies like...

Nil Satis Bizzies From Scotland Yard.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, dave u said:

I believe that a ninja is a lid wearing a black jacket.  

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

Tony, you are so 2013. 

Ha ha. What are the kids wearing nowaday? They still wore Lacoste and Berghaus, when I left Liverpool. I haven’t been back for about 10 years. I do miss the city but I have my memories (ace ones) and don’t really feel the need, now that I’m not interested in the match.

4 hours ago, Kieve Kev said:

Someone should tell Richard Osborn-Brooks 

A pensioner arrested on suspicion of murder after a suspected burglar was stabbed to death at his house has been released without charge.

Police said Richard Osborn-Brooks, 78, will face no further action over the death of an intruder at his home in Hither Green, South-east London, in the early hours of Wednesday morning.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-43676359

The big tips here are "I feared for my life" and "reasonable force" 

It's about proportionality. Slashing someones face is not proportional especially as it was carried illegally.  The Millwall scumbag didn't have to get involved in the ruck.

4 hours ago, Barry Wom said:

it's not a question of condoning what happened, it's a question of being arsed. i just couldn't be less arsed if some bellend goes looking for a fight and gets slashed. should the slasher be locked up? yes. but so should the melt who got slashed. i just can't be doing with all this "poor lad" shite, because a millwall fan brought a knife to a fight - that's what they do. if you don't want slashing, don't go looking for a fight with the bloke with a knife. equally, i also don't care if they all go fighting with each other, as long as the only people involved are the likes of the 2 involved here. it's when they run around bullying people who don't want to be involved i have an issue. 

They all should be banned and the lad with the blade locked up, it's not about sympathy it's punishing criminals and improving safety . I'm afraid not being arsed isn't an answer because that does condone it by default. I think we all care about and love football . This sort of shit has no place any longer and if you do let it go then the people who are not involved ( who you do say you care about ) will be at more risk.  

Got to laugh at them wanting Mourinho. Moyes could pull that same defensive shit on a actual budget. Not paying world class money for the same thing. He also wouldn't go near them. His ego wouldn't let him sink to a mid table side. He will wait it out for a bigger side abroad who will give a go or even the Portugal job when they have a bad run

As far as i am concerned if you go looking for trouble then i have zero sympathy when you find it - is it right some twat carries a knife? No of course it isn't - is it a fact people do though and if you go giving it the big one and looking for agg you might come across someone who does? YES, yes it fucking is....

So there is a very simple way to minimise the risk and that is don't go acting the twat and looking for agg.

There is a massive difference between being caught in the wrong place at the wrong time and being a victim of a despicable act and being a prick looking for agg and finding it.

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, magicrat said:

It's about proportionality. Slashing someones face is not proportional especially as it was carried illegally.  The Millwall scumbag didn't have to get involved in the ruck.

They all should be banned and the lad with the blade locked up, it's not about sympathy it's punishing criminals and improving safety . I'm afraid not being arsed isn't an answer because that does condone it by default. I think we all care about and love football . This sort of shit has no place any longer and if you do let it go then the people who are not involved ( who you do say you care about ) will be at more risk.  

I'm not arsed. Or no more arsed than I am of any scal getting done regardless of if its footy related or not. As long as when they fight they don't do it around others, as far as I'm concerned they can slash each other until there's nobody left standing. 

• Upvote 2