You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Money Badger Vs Fanta pants Simian  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Money Badger Vs Fanta pants Simian

After a disappointing response at the beginning, GFAT VI has livened up in recent rounds, culminating in a real cult followers final. Amongst 2 of my personal favourites, no one can deny the charms and ferocity of both warriors. With 30 fallen animals in 4 rounds in what could be my penultimate organisation of the General Forum's premier tournament, I bring you:

Honey Badger:

honey_badger_02.jpg

image.axd?picture=honeybadger3.jpg

1094717870.jpg

Vs

Orangutan:

OrangUtanEPA_450x330.jpg

OrangutanR_800x570.jpg

25a_orangutan.jpg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr Honey Badger sells palm oil as a sideline. After skinning orang-utans, he gives the fur coats to his missus, and is guaranteed some bitey, shouty boom boom time. Mr Honey Badger is solely responsible for the decline of palm forests globally, thanks to his lucrative hobby. He is the reason why orang-utans are on the endangered species list. Because he will fuck them up if they even try to get in the way. He deals with orang-utans taking palm oil the same way Pablo Escobar dealt with go-betweens who were on the take. In fact, Mr Honey Badger it was who killed Pablo Escobar. He let the authorities claim credit for the kill and take pictures of Escobar's withered corpse, while he stealthily moved in to take over the cartels like the mean motherfucka he is. Tony Montana would have approved of Mr Honey Badger. Chuck Norris has big respect, nay, fear, for Mr Honey Badger. Anyone or anything that attempts to get in Mr Honey Badger's way will soon be read about in obituaries and eulogies around the world. So sorry Clyde, but you're gone, unless you get the hell out of Dodge Any Which Way You Can*.

*You've had it, hairy ginger hombre, but it's been a good run.

HONEY BADGER.

If honey badger wins, which it definately probably ultimately is going to do, will be justice for its cousin the regular badger, who all those years ago lost (but should have won) due to strange voting patterns which were wholly unaccountable for. GO HONEY BADGER, DO IT FOR YOUR FAMILY!

Badgey could gnaw a hole through the fabric of fucking time itself if he so desired. He'll chew through Clyde's skull at the speed of light,suck his brains out and with a casually insolent "Ptooey!" gob'em onto the ground and go on to rule the Universe forever and ever,amen.

It is written.

I almost feel sorry for the Ginger, here. Then I remember he beat the peregrine falcon in the semis and I don't feel sorry for him. He's a joke. A bumbling idiot.

I'll bet pidge is cradling his injured little falcon laughing his ass off as the ginge gets mauled by the psychotic badger.

I saw a dead badger in the road this morning as it happens, probably had a fallout with his cousin the honey badger about which is the better brandy, remy martin or martell, its remy by the way, the honey badger knows this and proceeded to throw that other badger under the next passing lorry.

The Honey Badger was my suggestion and I've championed my boy all along. As The Sir says, his cousin, the normal and slightly more placid Badger was robbed last year, don't make the same mistake this year.

Plus Orangutans are ginger, and besides Amy Pond from Doctor Who and Christina Hendricks, most ginger things are rubbish. Look at Stu Monty for example.

In case you needed reminding, the Honey Badger fights lions, bees, and can even take a bite from a venomous snake and actually be dead, and then come back to life like some kind of zombie. How can you defeat something in a tournament if it can literally rise from the dead. You'd have to launch it into some kind of molten metal like the T-1000 in Terminator 2, except the Honey Badger would just treat it like a really hot bath.

The Honey Badger is so money right now. When you roll with The Badger, loads of girls want your tadger.

I was feeling sorry for the ginge but then i remembered that it's always a mistake to show weakness around these strange, genetically retarded individuals.

The orangutan to be eaten in the 2nd round after spending the first begging for mercy but the honey badger knows not the meaning of mercy.

The only thing that could have stopped it this year was the simonlfcgreen creature...but that's another story