You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jamie Redknapp tonight

BurtReynolds

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About Capello he said "It doesn't matter if he speaks English good or bad".

Then went on to say that England will do well to get a draw because the 2 centre backs have never played together.

I wasn't watching, i saw this posted on another forum.

Literally cannot stand the man.

When Burt Reynolds speaks you listen. In general Redknapp hasn't a clue

Really. You need to read back what you wrote there. Walk over to a mirror. Look in the mirror, and then stab youself in the face with something sharp. You're a clueless burk.

By the way, I don't mind having a conversation with someone who says redknapp doesn't have a clue, but nob suckler or bellend towards a good red and former captain? fuck off with that shite.

Jamie Redknapp pre match:

"Capello would bite your hand off if you offered him a draw tonight"

Why do Sky employ this Nob suckler? he's a bellend and knows jack shite about everything bar Thomas Cook specials.

Too right. Here I am trying to watch England on my favourite satellite TV channel and then they bloody well go and employ a former Liverpool captain to offer his analysis, which is apparently that an away draw against a team which beat the soon-to-be-world-champions in the World Cup three months ago would be a decent result.

Best thing to do in this situation mate is clearly not to turn off your massive fucking telly and slap yourself silly for being so sad as to stay in watching England play some shithouse qualifier match, before cancelling your subscription to Murdoch's sport-ruining corporate empire, but instead to go and start a thread about what a bellend Liverpool's former captain is on a Liverpool message board.

Sound.

Hey, maybe if you also gouged "I am a massive twat" into your forehead with a rusty spoon you'd look like less of a massive twat? It's possible.

Redknapp: Liverpool need new owners the Americans are bad news for this club, have been from day 1.

Keys: Bit of a sweeping statement that Jamie, they gave Rafa Benitez an awful lot of money.

Redknapp goes on to agree with him.

He's a fucking buffoon.

Redknapp: Liverpool need new owners the Americans are bad news for this club, have been from day 1.

Keys: Bit of a sweeping statement that Jamie, they gave Rafa Benitez an awful lot of money.

He's a fucking buffoon.

So two rights then?

Multi-millionaire, former Liverpool captain, married to a stunner and one suave bastard.

Anyone would think some of the fat, skint and ugly fuckers slagging him off might be jealous

He's not pushing the envelope with his footballing theories like some of the revolutionaries who post on here but he's catering for your average Sky fan. Plus the ladies get a bit of eye candy to diddle themselves to

So two rights then?

I know you like to try and be clever, post things to provoke a reaction, be a bit kooky on the internet and all that but since the owners 'bought' the club our spend in the transfer market is £19m NET and they've not put a penny of their own money in.

He's a fucking buffoon.

Bolox he did. I saw that interview and while he wasn't smart enough to talk about the loans, etc, he replied that initially they gave Rafa money to spend but that dried up very quickly, etc, etc. He did not go on to agree with keys at all. It's comments like this above which are the problem. Totally made up and twisted to suit a dumb stand point. Jesus I long for the old days of loyal fans and no Sky generation fuck wittery.

Multi-millionaire, former Liverpool captain, married to a stunner and one suave bastard.

Anyone would think some of the fat, skint and ugly fuckers slagging him off might be jealous

He's not pushing the envelope with his footballing theories like some of the revolutionaries who post on here but he's catering for your average Sky fan. Plus the ladies get a bit of eye candy to diddle themselves to

He's a top, top moron who clearly loved literally sticking the boot into us last season. Fuck him (given the gushing nature of your post you'd like nothing more than to mount him like a legless camel).

Edited by chauncey

He's a fucking buffoon.

Because he's playing against juked odds in that studio, he wouldn't stand a chance in explicitly going against the studio's anti-Rafa rhetoric. If he went out of his way to dismantle nine months of Rafa criticism by questioning it's validity he'd be relegated to Soccer Saturday before you can say "Nurding is still sexy as hell you jammy git".

He was a quality player for us, who's career here was cut short for reasons out of his control. Does not deserve this abuse at all.

Bolox he did. I saw that interview and while he wasn't smart enough to talk about the loans, etc, he replied that initially they game Rafa money to spend but that dried up very quickly, etc, etc. He did not go on to agree with keys at all. It's comments like this above which are the problem. Totally made up and twisted to suit a dumb stand point. Jesus I long for the old days of loyal fans and no Sky generation fuck wittery.

Who the fuck are you and why are you so rattled.

I long for the days of decent punditry and ex players taking responsibility in what they say and for the end of little precious, lovesick fan boys getting all offended when one of their over hyped heroes is criticised.

He's done fuck all in the last couple of years, from the wonderful platform he works from, to highlight the major problems at our club and that conversation i quoted was another fine example. He did fuck all in the way to contradict Keys there and once again proved his utter ineptness as a pundit.

Don't worry, he's not alone. He joins a long list of ex players who have done and said fuck all over the past couple of years.

He's a top, top moron who clearly loved literally sticking the boot into us last season. Fuck him (given the gushing nature of your post you'd like nothing more than mount him like a legless camel).

He's by a million miles the soundest footballer I've ever met. I include Fowler, Rush, McManaman, Barnesy, the lot.

I don't think he stuck the boot in last season, we were fucking shit, indefensible shit. He was just being honest

Because he's playing against juked odds in that studio, he wouldn't stand a chance in explicitly going against the studio's anti-Rafa rhetoric. If he went out of his way to dismantle nine months of Rafa criticism by questioning it's validity he'd be relegated to Soccer Saturday before you can say "Nurding is still sexy as hell you jammy git".

He was a quality player for us, who's career here was cut short for reasons out of his control. Does not deserve this abuse at all.

Two words - Phil Thompson.