You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

A certain someone is staying at the Beatles hotel tonight

WaltonRed

Told you it was nailed on. Tremendous trade-up on Benayoun and the type of player we should be in for. I can see people's point of it not technically being free but there is a huge difference between signing a player like Joe Cole and those free loaders Degen and Voronin.

Fired. Up.

Exactly how im feeling.

Ive done a fair few fist pumps since this news. Oh and ssn have just said hes got the number 7 shirt. good luck with that. I think he's gonna be great though.

Yes, its been like a little Timmy Henman convention in my house for the last half hour.:yes:

I just hope he's not another Harry Kewell, Cole is on big big money and has managed to grab himself a 4 year deal which is very long time for an injury prone player. He's very talented and i hope he's here for the challenge to make us great again and not sit back like Harry did although i do know that Joe Cole is a football fanatic, he loves the game just like Carra does.

I think this is a very good signing, I do wonder why he chose us over Spurs?

I would have thought that Spurs or Arsenal would have been his first choice as they are London clubs so he wouldn't have had to move, and they also have CL football.

Do you think he came here because he believes that LFC still has the potential to be the bigger club, or do you think it was either the money, or he has more chance of first team football here?

You're quite a fan of dibble-chinned quacking spastics, aren't you?

He's our dribble chinned quacking spastic now.

I would have thought that Spurs or Arsenal would have been his first choice as they are London clubs so he wouldn't have had to move, and they also have CL football.

Do you think he came here because he believes that LFC still has the potential to be the bigger club, or do you think it was either the money, or he has more chance of first team football here?

I think it will have been the opportunity to play regularly.

Spurs would have paid him more 100% sure of that.

If he wanted cash he would have gone city any ways.I feel he really wants to prove to him self he can get his performance level even higher and I feel every player deep down wants to play for liverpool because we have such a rich history.Who wouldn't want to play for us (maybe a few manc breed cunts).

This proves to me personaly why roy is a great manager players want to play for him.You get what you see with roy no tricks just a stand up guy that lives for football and his story how be become to be what he is today is just breathtaking.

I can't say I've ever been a fan of Joe Cole so it'd be a bit hypocritical for me to say what a great signing this is. I have my doubts about him but he's a higher calibre of player than what I was expecting. Proven premiership player as well.