You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bayern or Inter

Bayern or Inter  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Bayern or Inter

Inter, cos I hate Robben far, far more than I've ever hated Maureen, he runs like the gayest footballer in the world too! I fucking hate watching him run the big tart. (good player though).

Oh yeah, and for that banner when we played them the other year 'Whatever happens, thanks for '05'.

As previously stated - I want Zanetti to win it. A player as immense as him deserves to be classed as Champion of Europe atleast once.

A 3-3 draw with Javier slotting home the winning penalty in the shoot-out and getting all the glory will do for me

I hate Inter, but if Mourinho wins it I guess and hope it puts this stupid debate about who is the best manager of him and Rafa to bed, so I`ll go with them seeing as I really dont care and I`m not even sure I will bother to watch it.

They're one behind us on four at the minute mate, as are Ajax.

You are correct. I knew they had kept Big Ears, but that was because they won 3 on the bounce.

Makes me want an Inter win more. Third most successful team in European Cup history sounds better than Joint Third.

I hate Inter, but if Mourinho wins it I guess and hope it puts this stupid debate about who is the best manager of him and Rafa to bed, so I`ll go with them seeing as I really dont care and I`m not even sure I will bother to watch it.

Give it a rest. Fucking Rafa bashing in a completely randow thread. Boring.

Gotta be Bayern, still can't forgive what happened in '65, plus I think they're a pretty ordinary team.

Also, Inter or Internazionale...never Inter Milan!! There's only one team called Milan, the AC is the equivalent of Football club.

So Internazionale Milan was not a football club split from AC Milan because 'Internationals' (ie foreigners) were not allowed in the AC team?

News to me and most fans.