You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Underground Mansion

T0RRES

I watched a show on this yesterday evening and have found some pics on the link below.

2 Million will get you one of these hobbit like homes, oh with a slide in your bedroom that goes straight to your heated pool, if you fancy a dip every morning.

what next, bank cards that don't need a pin number???

Britain’s First Underground Mansion Where Privacy is a Priority | Home Interior Design Themes

Guest davelfc
When I win the lottery, I'm having a slide in my house. And a fireman's pole.

Slides, poles! Bollocks to that, I vaguely remember friction burns and they were never nice. I'll get a lap dancing pole and enjoy watching that get used.

Guest davelfc
If ever any further proof were needed that Gary Neville is a complete cunt there's a picture in that link of him driving a Prius!

Was the tag line, proof you don't just have to look like a cunt to drive a prius?

Thats fucking hideous. No class and no fucking sunlight. Imagine the sort of place you could build if you had that much money. Unispired wank. they should have their money taken off them. Its like lottery winners who retain their normal jobs. they're cunts too.

Rich Morlocks. Whatever next?

Thats fucking hideous. No class and no fucking sunlight. Imagine the sort of place you could build if you had that much money. Unispired wank. they should have their money taken off them. Its like lottery winners who retain their normal jobs. they're cunts too.

Yeah, lottery winners who go back to work or say "It won't change my life" annoy the shit out of me.

Why else would you do the fucking lottery? if not to change your life for the better.

I can understand that people may want to work after winning the lottery. But not the humdrum. If someone decided to have a few years off, then open a shop or start a business doing something they are passionate about then fair enough. But to carry on road fucking sweeping or taxi driving, you'd have to be mental.

Obviously not everyone would live my dream of drug and sex fuelled short life in exotic locations. But then they are boring twats.