You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

David Bentley

RedinSweden

He was in radio over here last month, he's opened a Resturaunt in Marbella and mrs recently had twins so he's decided to pack in football.

How many "Egg 'n' Chips with a pint of Carling" joints do they need on the Costa Del Sol?

http://www.thetottenhamway.com/2014/05/21/jimmy-bullard-sheds-light-plight-david-bentley/

What a complete and utter dickhead he was, good riddance.

Fucking hell. What a pair of tossers.

Bullard will probably pull a Ruddock - get massive and then live off after dinner speaking, talking about how they just don't have "characters" like him in football anymore.

http://www.thetottenhamway.com/2014/05/21/jimmy-bullard-sheds-light-plight-david-bentley/

What a complete and utter dickhead he was, good riddance.

The England camp sounds hilarious back in Bents day . Singing Postman Pat on the  coach along with uber bellends Rio and Jenas then back to the hotel to pig out in Big Macs with Jimmy Bullard.. Remind me why England have won fuck all since 1966

• Upvote 1

I like Bullard? who wouldn't? 

Running the length of the pitch with the ball for wigan when the floodlights failed then missing an open goal, falling on the floor and pissing himself laughing.... thats what its all about. 

jimmy-bullard-sky-sports-photo-150x1501.

• Upvote 1

I struggled to take the article seriously when it mentioned Bentley's 'obvious talent and ability.' I must have missed those,which i assumed were pretty much the same thing.

Love reading about disciplined millionaire players sticking rigidly to diets and taking their privileged careers deadly seriously.

Remind me how many medals they actually won and then guess why not.