You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

BMW Drivers

grazywalker

MBW Drivers  

25 members have voted

1. 1. MBW Drivers

• Arseholes and I never let them out
    • Get lost I drive one and love myself
    • I own a micra and never go above 18 MPH so do not notice anything

I don't own one, but have driven a couple.

They are lovely to drive, and you can really feel the 50/50 weight distribution when going round corners as they are much more stable.

Lovely cars, but (mostly) cunt drivers,sorry Doc. I would rather have a Merc.

It's the first car I/ve ever bought, the guy who I bought it from was moving abroad and was desperate to sell it so I got it on the cheap. My car is very easy to handle and I love driving it, the newer ones are driven by Amanda Harrington type birds or "lids" normally on credit and seeing as both those types of people are cunts I can imagine that is the general perception of BMW drivers.