You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

You cant blame benitez because the players didnt put the chances away before keane came on. That game should have been wrapped in the first half hour.

Is unquestionably the right answer. That was a freak game where one team mullah's the other and corpse still wins.

ok

West Brom and Stoke are going down plus one from Portsmouth,Hull and Middlesborough, in my opinion.

Middlesborough are a good shout - you fancy Portsmouth and Hull could actually win or at least fluke enough points to maybe avoid it - but Boro look truly woeful.

Guest Francie Brady
I desperately want Spurs down. Preferably by our hand on the last day of the season.

With a last minute own goal from ledley king

which also hands us the title ....

I thought it was the day he spat on his league winners medal and chucked it into the crowd.

That'd be a great trivia question, who got a premier league winners medal and got relegated.

I'd love Harry to get relegated, particularly after he was lapping up the credit for turning spurs around after five games, and then proceeded to absolve himself of any influence when they reverted to being crap.

"can't be the managers fault for our performance's".

It still amazes me that his daughter in law is Louise!!!:eek:

Spurs are going down. They are playing fucking horribly... I fancy City to struggle too but unfortunately they aren't going down.

Newcastle might be a good 'going down' shout.

Portsmouth are definitely fucked and I think West Brom are going down as well.

You've named half the teams in the Prem there but you have failed to mention Stoke who are nigh on certainties to face the drop in my book.

I can see Spurs having to beat us in the last game of this season to be certain of avoiding relegation.

Despite his favourable status with the rabble, Redknapp has zero reputation as a serious manager beyond the Premiership. Spurs chose a manager to avoid relegation rather than their previous stated aspiration of getting a top 4 placing.

Redknapp, speaking last night:

'Speaking after a late goal from Jonathan Woodgate secured a 2-1 win at The KC Stadium, Redknapp responded to his critics by underlining the vital importance of victory against Hull and admitted his focus is now squarely on the Wembley final at the weekend.

“I heard people the other night on your programme, talking about me resting players in Shakhtar,” Redknapp told Setanta Sports.

“It showed tonight why I rested players because I won a Premier League game. People said that Aston Villa didn’t do it, but they got beat on Saturday and looked leggy. So people should understand that that’s why I do my job and they do their job".

Very nice, 'Arry. Perhaps you'll do the same from now on when Capello manages England, and maybe you'll tell that fop of a son of yours to follow suit whenever he's telling Richard Keys what's wrong at Anfield, you jellied eel-sucking, whelk-munching, spoon-playing, 'my old man's a dustman' humming, bung-taking TWAT!

'Speaking after a late goal from Jonathan Woodgate secured a 2-1 win at The KC Stadium, Redknapp responded to his critics by underlining the vital importance of victory against Hull and admitted his focus is now squarely on the Wembley final at the weekend.

“I heard people the other night on your programme, talking about me resting players in Shakhtar,” Redknapp told Setanta Sports.

“It showed tonight why I rested players because I won a Premier League game. People said that Aston Villa didn’t do it, but they got beat on Saturday and looked leggy. So people should understand that that’s why I do my job and they do their job".

Very nice, 'Arry. Perhaps you'll do the same from now on when Capello manages England, and maybe you'll tell that fop of a son of yours to follow suit whenever he's telling Richard Keys what's wrong at Anfield, you jellied eel-sucking, whelk-munching, spoon-playing, 'my old man's a dustman' humming, bung-taking TWAT!

Repped.

T'riffic

I can't rep you for that, but that is first class rantage.