You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Christmas party horror stories

grazywalker

I heard one that might have been on here about a load of pissed up colleagues egging some bird on to photocopy her arse but in her drunken start she farted and followed through, shitting all over the photocopier.

She then proceeded to, in typical woman fashion, start crying; at which point all the blokes looked up, whistled and walked away, leaving her sitting in top of a photocopier, crying, in a pool of her own shit.

I heard one that might have been on here about a load of pissed up colleagues egging some bird on to photocopy her arse but in her drunken start she farted and followed through, shitting all over the photocopier.

She then proceeded to, in typical woman fashion, start crying; at which point all the blokes looked up, whistled and walked away, leaving her sitting in top of a photocopier, crying, in a pool of her own shit.

Ace.

It's my works tonight. Early I know, it's at Circo on the Albert Dock, the tight bastards give us 5 drinks vouchers each, I want free drinks all night!

Don't know any stories really, although I went back to a mingers place a few years back and then couldn't get it up. Embarrasing, but certainly not much of a suprise.

My very first Christmas party ended with me sitting on the pavement outsdie the restaurant, puking on myself.

My sister had to come and pick me up and she was house sitting for a friend and picked me up in their 4 month old BMW. Needless to say, I was hanging my head out of the window, throwing up down the side of the car whilst going down the high street.

I went to bed and left my sis to clear up the mess. Felt fine the next day too which was a bonus.

That is fucking superb!