You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The cunting Daily Mail thread.

Chris

But for the references to Jews, that could almost have been written last week by the likes of Katie Hopkins.

In my search for more information, I found this longer version of the article:

DMHA-1900-0203-0003-F.jpg

That's even worse. Same shite lies that they are using now and people are still lapping it up.

Guest Pistonbroke

I love their continued and prominent use of the word "Jungle".

I have visions of 70 swarthy young Tarzans swinging through the oak trees, pausing intermittently to communicate with each other by way of grunts screeches and chest thumping.

Who is buying that paper?

I may be way off the mark here but i'd say cunts. 

Guest Pistonbroke

My mate always defends it in a jokey manner when I slag it off on social media. Thought he was joking. Then he voted for Brexit.

Bet your arse he hides his Britain First membership from you. 

I love their continued and prominent use of the word "Jungle".

I have visions of 70 swarthy young Tarzans swinging through the oak trees, pausing intermittently to communicate with each other by way of grunts screeches and chest thumping.

Who is buying that paper?

Predominantly people who communicate with each other by way of grunts, screeches, and chest thumping.

I remember buying it when I was in hospital at around 21 or something because of the sensational logic that it was the cheapest available "quality".

As my newspaper reading habits that still prevail to this day involve reading only the sport section thoroughly, I had no idea how hideous the paper was until I was a fair bit older and had seen some of the xenophobic hatred for headlines. I can't believe I used to get annoyed about the politicising of newspaper readership, but at the time I just wanted to know how England had done in the cricket or how Lennox Lewis had got on without all the tory's said this, labour said that bullshit.

With that in mind I'd hazard a guess that a significant readership demographic wouldn't just be xenophobic racist old boy thundercunts, there may be people unaware of its hate agenda and those that see it as a glorified gossip magazine not to mention people disgusted by the paper sharing their articles to display their distaste - as shown on this tread. At least I hope so because a lot of people read it...

562f3cc94409a424c5c173e4adc1ba78.jpg

Now I know this is illegal and should be prosecuted but when over 50% of UK drivers have admitted to using their phone behind the wheel what exactly is the purpose of the Daily Hate singling out foreign drivers?

They're not even trying to hide their swastikas now are they.

• Upvote 1

562f3cc94409a424c5c173e4adc1ba78.jpg

Now I know this is illegal and should be prosecuted but when over 50% of UK drivers have admitted to using their phone behind the wheel what exactly is the purpose of the Daily Hate singling out foreign drivers?

They're not even trying to hide their swastikas now are they.

Absolutely scandalous I actually went off to find that because I couldn't believe it. I don't know why.

From now on I'm shunning any cunt in my life that so much as mentions that rag in a neutral light. You don't need cunts like that in your life.

That sodding poppy in the top left hand corner I'm sure they put it on their paper earlier and earlier each year, why do the right wing always feel the need to coat themselves in the glorification of military sacrifice? I'm sure a good number of the men who died and were injured defending Britain would be disgusted with the rubbish that xenophobic/racist paper pumps out.

• Upvote 1

That sodding poppy in the top left hand corner I'm sure they put it on their paper earlier and earlier each year, why do the right wing always feel the need to coat themselves in the glorification of military sacrifice? I'm sure a good number of the men who died and were injured defending Britain would be disgusted with the rubbish that xenophobic/racist paper pumps out.

All the good men and women are dead and gone so they can get away with it.