You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coca-Cola...

Elite

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck that pious cunt spoiling the atmos.

He's the last person you'd want at a party walking round whining about your mouthful of nestle chocolate and suh crap. If it wasn't Sunday I'd be down Tesco now buying 4 bottles of coke at a quid for 2 litres.

Fuck that pious cunt spoiling the atmos.

He's the last person you'd want at a party walking round whining about your mouthful of nestle chocolate and suh crap. If it wasn't Sunday I'd be down Tesco now buying 4 bottles of coke at a quid for 2 litres.

Preach brother preach!

The first sip of coke from a can is great in hot weather when you're thirsty.

Hence I buy two cans and top on of them up, with the other, so I get that first sip each time. Yes I know technically it's not the first sip, but it tastes better from the top of the can. You barely have to tit it, you can just sup it.

Neg me if you wish.

Hence I buy two cans and top on of them up, with the other, so I get that first sip each time. Yes I know technically it's not the first sip, but it tastes better from the top of the can. You barely have to tit it, you can just sup it.

Neg me if you wish.

Repped for being weird.

Neg me if you wish.

I obviously meant 'tip' rather than 'tit'

Wrongness.

Diet Coke has sweeteners in it and tastes utter shite. Coke Zero isn't sweet and doesn't pretend to be proper coke and tastes fucking great.

It does contain Aspartame and Acesulfame potassium though.

Edit - it also tastes crap.

I drink pop on vary rare occasions, mostly as a mixer. At the weekend I went to a charity Slimming World thing with the missus' mum to try some meals and 99% of people were drinking Diet Coke, as it's the only 'free' drink. What about water? I consumed several pints of Guinness and I'm quite thin despite not being the most active and eating loads; I was like the anti-Christ.

The pub also kept running out of Diet Coke and had no change, it was a farce really.

My dad and uncle have both worked for Coke for over 40 years so I basically grew up drinking it. And we dont have to pay which is nice.

Glass bottles are fantastic, did they used to have the 1 litre bottles in glass in europe?

The only thing worse than Caffeine free Coke was Caffeine Free Diet Coke.. a drink with no caffeine or sugar!