You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, sweet Ryan. I remember him well. He's sort of like Brendan on KT but with a few tweaks here and there. Brendan is just pure negativity but Ryan is a little more 'difficult'. They sided from time to time but weren't on the best of terms as I remember it.

I had a number of skirmishes with both of these people and in my short few weeks on there they were deffo, without doubt the people I hated most. I pursued them till the end or until I got my honourary banning but it appears that they are back, with a vengeance.

I feel that it is my personal responsibility to deal with Ryan if and when when he comes on here. It's a bit like a film of my own making where I get to blow the bad guys away. They got away last time but it won't happen again, I've got some ill shit ready and waiting.

We have old scores to settle as it were. I'll be prepared on Monday, I'll be sitting here wearing a white vest with black marks on and will even cut my feet up with shards of glass for authenticity.

In short, leave this one to me. Yippey kyaaay mutherfuckas.

*Hoping Dunc get's keeled over with the squits.

Class mate. He's all yours :party:

The point is not whether TLW initiated the blog or not. It's not about whether Koptalk has stolen content or broken copyrights in the past. It's about TLW being in a state of self-righteous delirium. Hypocrisy as it were.

I will "fuck off" as several of your "4th generation unemployed white trash posters", so eloquently has put it.

This place has nothing to be proud of today IMO.

You are still here. Are you having problems fucking off?

I've had the pleasure of being banned from Koptalk and in no way does this site act like that one on the censorship stakes. It's like Stalin in the 1930's over there.

Ditto. I hope Duncan Oldham and everyone he's ever known gets AIDS.

;)

Guest tactics truck
You are still here. Are you having problems fucking off?

He's gone now, thank god. We can get back to normal.

Anyone got any links to any copywritten stuff....

For what it's worth I don't think it's massively helpful when everyone decides to pile into someone and call him all the cunts of the day because he disgree's with you. I know he is wrong and you know he's wrong but do we need to start telling everyone to "Fuck off"?

It wasn't on the site, it was posted on the forum. Look at the disclaimer at the bottom of the page. End of discussion.

Has anyone ever thought about the possibility that Koptalk is TLW in a paralell dimension, like on Seinfeld when Jerry meets Bizarro-Jerry, who is the complete opposite person? Dunk is Bizarro-Dave U, and since I seem to recall CtrlAltDelete is danish, he's Bizarro-DT. It all fits. Let's hope for the sake of the universe that the two forums never meet...

Oh wait, that DID happen with that Dunk-Sun-Hat-thread. In theory, the apocalypse should have occured. In real life, Brenda appeared. Pretty close...

I wonder what Bizarro-05 Milan is like? We're looking for a dodgy-looking individual with no skills whatsoever in the art of caption-making..... Hey, wait a minute!

*turns around quickly, only to see Stu's chair hit the floor and the door slamming shut out in the hallway.*

Has anyone ever thought about the possibility that Koptalk is TLW in a paralell dimension, like on Seinfeld when Jerry meets Bizarro-Jerry, who is the complete opposite person? Dunk is Bizarro-Dave U, and since I seem to recall CtrlAltDelete is danish, he's Bizarro-DT. It all fits. Let's hope for the sake of the universe that the two forums never meet...

Oh wait, that DID happen with that Dunk-Sun-Hat-thread. In theory, the apocalypse should have occured. In real life, Brenda appeared. Pretty close...

I wonder what Bizarro-05 Milan is like? We're looking for a dodgy-looking individual with no skills whatsoever in the art of caption-making..... Hey, wait a minute!

*turns around quickly, only to see Stu's chair hit the floor and the door slamming shut out in the hallway.*

Saw it a mile off. Bastard.

I bet Bizzaro Milan got his book and didn't even get banned.

For what it's worth I don't think it's massively helpful when everyone decides to pile into someone and call him all the cunts of the day because he disgree's with you. I know he is wrong and you know he's wrong but do we need to start telling everyone to "Fuck off"?

It wasn't on the site, it was posted on the forum. Look at the disclaimer at the bottom of the page. End of discussion.

I know what you're saying Stu, but let's face it: An idiot from Koptalk coming over here crying about copyright, an irony that is beyond belief, is only going to end in a two word salute.

Ah, sweet Ryan. I remember him well. He's sort of like Brendan on KT but with a few tweaks here and there. Brendan is just pure negativity but Ryan is a little more 'difficult'. They sided from time to time but weren't on the best of terms as I remember it.

I had a number of skirmishes with both of these people and in my short few weeks on there they were deffo, without doubt the people I hated most. I pursued them till the end or until I got my honourary banning but it appears that they are back, with a vengeance.

I feel that it is my personal responsibility to deal with Ryan if and when when he comes on here. It's a bit like a film of my own making where I get to blow the bad guys away. They got away last time but it won't happen again, I've got some ill shit ready and waiting.

We have old scores to settle as it were. I'll be prepared on Monday, I'll be sitting here wearing a white vest with black marks on and will even cut my feet up with shards of glass for authenticity.

Nah, sorry. This is all a bit too cromulent for my taste.

People will probably ask"Why have you made it 148".

But, I would just like to ask why there are so many posts in a thread about a banned poster? Isn't the noteriety the reason he was here in the first place? Aren't you just feeding the piranha here and encouraging more Brendans'?

Think about it.

Do not post a lot english is shite and sense of humour worse. like to come on and read the news and find out what is happening but thank fuck that nutter is banned. He was giving me a sore head and I mean a sore head good bye and good riddance and well in Dave.

It always amuses me when a non-English speaking forumite apologises for English that's better than half the English speakers on here.

People will probably ask"Why have you made it 148".

But, I would just like to ask why there are so many posts in a thread about a banned poster? Isn't the noteriety the reason he was here in the first place? Aren't you just feeding the piranha here and encouraging more Brendans'?

Think about it.

He says, posting in the thread O_o

• 1 month later...
Guest Ryan20
Another one of the pricks from Kraptalk, he's already made a prick of himself on here then fucked off again

Drum up the solitary thread I've participated on in this site, and show me how I "made a prick of" myself then?

And for the record, I've no fucking clue who you are.

Guest Ryan20

Oh dear, I'm truly baffled that i can't remember you.

Anyway, I believe you're "looking" for me.

What can I do for you?

Oh dear, I'm truly baffled that i can't remember you.

Anyway, I believe you're "looking" for me.

What can I do for you?

Please don't drag this place down with petty arguments. Why did you feel the need to drag up an old thread to start an argument?

Lets just all stop now.