You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Shall We Sing A Song For You?

El Rojo

I was yelling like a right knob at the telly about all those chants!

Sing when you are winning? You fucking stupid cockney wankers!

Lad dont let them get to you.There like Man United except without the history.

Rafa is building a dynasty.It wont happen this year,probably not next year,but number 19 wont be long in coming back to where it belongs.

Were my ears deceiving me or did a home team's fans actually chant that yesterday at opposition fans?

Sums everything about that club up for me.

Oh yes, we got that, all done with the good grace of a snarling pit bull. Nice touch when we joined in their lame 'stand up for the champions' (or rather 'stend aaaaaahp fur vu champeowns') but at double the volume. Think they got the point, but they're not the brightest.

One thing that did make me piss myself was their 'tribute statue' outside the ground. Most clubs go for a much loved ex-player or manger, in a tasteful bronze or somesuch. They had a concrete effort, fashioned in the form of some 'old style' supporters, flat caps, rattles 'n' all. I think it was their attempt to claim something akin to 'history'.

Wot no marbled Kerry Dixon??

Quite some time back, I suggested sticking this into the Sloop John B "Five Times" tune:

We made John Terry cry,

We made John Terry cryy-yy-yyy,

Last year in May,

We made John Terry cry

Wasn't actually serious about singing it at the game like, just more of a forum piss-take. Is that what our lot were singing yesterday?

Quite some time back, I suggested sticking this into the Sloop John B "Five Times" tune:

We made John Terry cry,

We made John Terry cryy-yy-yyy,

Last year in May,

We made John Terry cry

Wasn't actually serious about singing it at the game like, just more of a forum piss-take. Is that what our lot were singing yesterday?

Just we made John Terry cry repeated I think.

I fucking hate Chelsea. I hate them more than I hate Everton. I hate them more than the Scum. I even hate them more than Bolton, who I fucking well despise.

They are the epitomy of all that is wrong with our game now. The thought that one man, ONE fucking Russian twat with more money than sense can come into this league and buy his way to the title with such arrogant cunts like Mourinho and Kenyon at the helm makes me physically sick.

I cannot wait for the day when we have strikers who get into good positions and we can spank the living shit out of them and shut the cockney no-mark no-history wideboy chavs up.

Hate the fuckers too and everthing about them, can never remember a one time despising so many at one club top to bottom even the fucking mascots. The only thing that keeps me sane is when we really needed we pulled it out of the bag Champions of Europe sounds better everytime.

Dave - it was "one man went to lift, went to lift frank lampard, one man and a fork lift truck, went to lift frank lampard"

"two men went to lift...."

And so on....

I love that. I am going to teach that to my kids. They love the JAR one and the Peter Crouch one.