You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

4 hours ago, Jack the Sipper said:

From my observations, it seems that, on either side of this, the proportion of people that have a genuine concern with Palestinian life is tiny compared to the amount of people that are using this to propagate their own well-entrenched and immovable views on Israel/Islam/the West/the Middle East. And in one particularly stupid cunt's case, the Labour Party!

I really don't need to look any further than the abomination that is this thread to see evidence of that. And in that context it really wasn't surprising in the slightest to see cunts who've been throwing stones at 'the West' for not calling for a ceasefire earlier now defending the Russians and China for vetoing a US call for a ceasefire, and parroting their propaganda like the shills they are. 

Jack the rat only displaying his own well entrenched white supremacist colonial mindset, and no surprise at the stupid disingenuous yank who repped it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

15 hours ago, Gnasher said:

It’s a bit strange that a certain person involved in a numbers and letters themed game show who takes pride in holding herself out as an advocate of women’s rights and female empowerment hasn’t appeared to say anything about the current plight of women in Gaza as a result of Israeli violence. 

I'm not saying anything but people are free to draw whatever inferences they want to from the fact that she doesn’t seem fussed about championing the rights of, or calling out brutal violence against, women of a certain ethnicity when committed by people of a different ethnicity. 

Has anyone on here made an argument for Israel in all of this or are they just reduced to cowardly negs and little snipes? 

Id genuinely love to hear things from a different perspective. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jurgen Knows said:

You need to get your facts right before you get worked up dude. Do some reading about the US proposal before you refer to it as a “call for ceasefire”. Read the posts on here before you dismiss them as “throwing stones”.

This thread is full of cunts for sure. But it is also full of solid, documented facts and truths.

Yeah yeah , fuck off JK Bowling, your contributions here have been full of the worst one-sided, ill-informed biased views, masquerading as facts, much like your posts on the covid threads. You might not be as openly racist as that cunt @Planet Origi but you're just as malign.

Speaking of which...

1 hour ago, Planet Origi said:

Jack the rat only displaying his own well entrenched white supremacist colonial mindset, and no surprise at the stupid disingenuous yank who repped it.

You still here, you racist hate-filled cunt? Not been banned yet? You're a stain on this forum.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Jack the Sipper said:

Yeah yeah , fuck off JK Bowling, your contributions here have been full of the worst one-sided, ill-informed biased views, masquerading as facts, much like your posts on the covid threads. You might not be as openly racist as that cunt @Planet Origi but you're just as malign.

Speaking of which...

You still here, you racist hate-filled cunt? Not been banned yet? You're a stain on this forum.

The level of intellect is too high for me to argue with. Bless ..

4 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Has anyone on here made an argument for Israel in all of this or are they just reduced to cowardly negs and little snipes? 

Id genuinely love to hear things from a different perspective. 

I'm sure Jack the rat @Jack the Sipperwould love to try but is too cowardly in case  his racist mask slips off completely 

6 minutes ago, Spy Bee said:

I feel like for 45 years of my life I've been very naive. I really didn't think this kind of shit would be allowed to play out!

I don’t think you’re alone in that. A lot of us would have expected the US and international community to a) want to rein the Israeli government in, and b) to be able to do it. However, it looks like the psychopathic, murdering bastards in charge are off the chain.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TheHowieLama said:

Big day today - ceasefire and hostage exchange agreements.

Will wait for those posts.

Well they’ve been asked to reconsider, whether they will or not remains to be seen. 

Meanwhile Israel have effectively barred aid packages in Northern Gaza where the famine is worst. 

7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Well they’ve been asked to reconsider, whether they will or not remains to be seen. 

Not sure what this means - there is a vote on a new ceasefire resolution "China said it supported the new UNSC draft resolution" in a few hours.

4 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Not sure what this means - there is a vote on a new ceasefire resolution "China said it supported the new UNSC draft resolution" in a few hours.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2024/mar/25/israel-gaza-live-unrwa-aid-north-gaza-un-security-council-vote-ceasefire-middle-east-latest?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other