You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

I'll be honest I have gone through life not knowing an Octopus was the enemy of the Jew.

It now makes sense why the Germans thrust Paul the Octopus on us back in 2010.

As if an Octopus could actually predict results. It was probably getting fed info from his Nazi handlers 

• Upvote 1

20 Red Crescent lorries of aid allowed through the Rafah crossing. No fuel.

Great deal, Joe. 20 lorries does fuck all. Meanwhile, they’re still bombarding the shot out of Gaza, so it’s going to be very difficult to store and distribute it.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Anubis said:

20 Red Crescent lorries of aid allowed through the Rafah crossing. No fuel.

Great deal, Joe. 20 lorries does fuck all. Meanwhile, they’re still bombarding the shot out of Gaza, so it’s going to be very difficult to store and distribute it.

There are more lorries delivering to the local Asda on a Saturday morning.

At the same time, Biden is asking Congress for an extra $14B to give to the murdering Israeli government for military support.

3 hours ago, John102 said:

I'll be honest I have gone through life not knowing an Octopus was the enemy of the Jew.

It now makes sense why the Germans thrust Paul the Octopus on us back in 2010.

As if an Octopus could actually predict results. It was probably getting fed info from his Nazi handlers 

New one on me too, but that probbaly makes us antisemetic for not knowing about it

1 hour ago, Trevorjc said:

Very nuanced and intellectual conversation. 

I can summarize all of that in one sentence:

Muslims are terrorists so Israel’s genocide is justified.

This is the message zionists have been planting in the heads of everyone in this world to justify the ethnic cleansing of Palestine.

The conflict is not religious. It is political. There is a peace proposal that was endorsed by 22 Arab states in 2002. The Israelis can accept that and end the conflict if they want to. They are not interested in peace. They are interested in 100% of the land with no rights for Palestinians. That can only be achieved by genocide and ethnic cleansing.

The only way to justify genocide and ethnic cleansing is to turn it to a religious conflict and demonize Palestinians.

In a nut shell.

4 hours ago, Trevorjc said:

Very nuanced and intellectual conversation. 

That was excellent thanks. One good point and I am no supporter of Zionism is that Jews have no fundamental desire to destroy Palestinians, treat them like shit so they all fuck off obviously, but no doctrine to exterminate. Or they would be gone.

Jihadists on the other hand have at their core a principal to kill all they encounter esp Jews. Now imagine the power balance in Israel was shifted and it was Jews in the West Bank, how long would they last. 

8 minutes ago, Poor Scouser T said:

That was excellent thanks. One good point and I am no supporter of Zionism is that Jews have no fundamental desire to destroy Palestinians, treat them like shit so they all fuck off obviously, but no doctrine to exterminate. Or they would be gone.

Jihadists on the other hand have at their core a principal to kill all they encounter esp Jews. Now imagine the power balance in Israel was shifted and it was Jews in the West Bank, how long would they last. 

And yet it's Palestinians being repeatedly fucking murdered on the West Bank.

Here we go. The Palestinian flag - an internationally recognised flag - has ‘upset’ somebody. Be. Fucking. Have.

This is the reason why, when Israel’s PR machine says reports of antisemitism have risen in the UK, you have to look at context. Those figures will be inflated by non-antisemitic allegations like this. 

1 minute ago, Dicko said:

And yet it's Palestinians being repeatedly fucking murdered on the West Bank.

Sam Harris is a fucking tool, always has been always will be.

Never come across Sam Harris. So no reference point in that respect. Point was if the situation was flipped and Jews were in the West Bank they would be eliminated. Not justifying anything just a speculation. 

We would then probably nuke the whole place but just speculating.

4 minutes ago, Poor Scouser T said:

And that is ok?

4 minutes ago, Poor Scouser T said:

This is what zionists want you to believe.

Jews, Muslims and Christians have lived peacefully in Palestine long before the zionists came. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Jurgen Knows said:

And that is ok?

This is what zionists want you to believe.

Jews, Muslims and Christians have lived peacefully in Palestine long before the zionists came. 

Of course it is not OK. Never defended anyone but you tell me if the Jihadists had control would the Jews still be a thing? Not the Muslims, the Jihadists?

1 minute ago, Poor Scouser T said:

Of course it is not OK. Never defended anyone but you tell me if the Jihadists had control would the Jews still be a thing? Not the Muslims, the Jihadists?

Jihadists are tools created by politicians on both sides.

When the political conflict is resolved the Jihadists will disappear.

3 minutes ago, Poor Scouser T said:

Never come across Sam Harris. So no reference point in that respect. Point was if the situation was flipped and Jews were in the West Bank they would be eliminated. Not justifying anything just a speculation. 

We would then probably nuke the whole place but just speculating.

Haha I meant to say Weinstein was a tool and typed Sam Harris instead.

He has this infuriating habit of using intellectual words to either hide his meaning or sit on the fence. Similar to Foucault and his arrogantly deranged disciple Judith Butler.