You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Friday in the Palace of Tobrelobe

Eddie C has been relegated. I'm just resting him until Rafa, the cunning hombre that is, announces his signing. Peter Crouch is the ultimate smokescreen- only a lanky stream of piss like him can divert everyone whilst Rafa secretly, in the Columbian jungle, with representatives from Belgium and Brazzaville and pharmaceutical giant Bayer who have the cure for Ebola Fever, negoitate an appropriate fee. Rumour has it that subcommandante Marcos and the Zapatistas are ready to march if all does not go well. They are already burning effigy's of Fat Lenny in the Chiapas and have readied the Mayan sacrificial temple with special braces to hold the rotund Swede should the need arise to rip his glog-covered heart out from his chest for his complicity. Luckily, the subcommandante is a fine leader of men as a riot broke out when three Zapatista revolutionaries came to blows trying to decipher the instructions to the subcommandantes IKEA nightstand, a silly peace offering from Fat Lenny. All was quelled when the kidnapped Mariachi Band (hustled away from adoring but non-tipping touristas in Cancun) played, signalling a call to dine on tapir and watch the famous Ancelotti 'six minutes of madness' on the big screen.

(Actually, I can't upload the tapir we were supposed to roast in honour of the Rafalution for our first success)

Eddie C has been relegated. I'm just resting him until Rafa, the cunning hombre that is, announces his signing. Peter Crouch is the ultimate smokescreen- only a lanky stream of piss like him can divert everyone whilst Rafa secretly, in the Columbian jungle, with representatives from Belgium and Brazzaville and pharmaceutical giant Bayer who have the cure for Ebola Fever, negoitate an appropriate fee. Rumour has it that subcommandante Marcos and the Zapatistas are ready to march if all does not go well. They are already burning effigy's of Fat Lenny in the Chiapas and have readied the Mayan sacrificial temple with special braces to hold the rotund Swede should the need arise to rip his glog-covered heart out from his chest for his complicity. Luckily, the subcommandante is a fine leader of men as a riot broke out when three Zapatista revolutionaries came to blows trying to decipher the instructions to the subcommandantes IKEA nightstand, a silly peace offering from Fat Lenny. All was quelled when the kidnapped Mariachi Band (hustled away from adoring but non-tipping touristas in Cancun) played, signalling a call to dine on tapir and watch the famous Ancelotti 'six minutes of madness' on the big screen.

(Actually, I can't upload the tapir we were supposed to roast in honour of the Rafalution for our first success)

Good news Commandante Patrick - El Eddie will don the Red shirt yet.

Fat Lenny - El Presidente Gordo - is playing a dangerous game and will be slaughtered without mercy if he insults The Rafalution with his QR1 talk - he will be slowly stewed in a surprisingly cheap cast iron pot with a sauce made from 18 parsnips and 5 tapirs :angry:

This is all true, isn't it? You're not just toying with me, are you?

I really hate the idea of us having to go trough 1, 2 or 3 qualifying rounds to be in it this year. To be honest I don't see them letting us directly into the group stage after the latest comments. And how do they plan to resolve the 'none should suffer' - comment? If Liverpool go into the group stage, via qualifying or directly, who are going to pay Liverpool's tv-right share if the rest of the english teams shall not suffer? It's a massive bill to pay, even for UEFA, and that fact could be the stumbling block for our participation.

I'll eat my toberlone-shaped hat if we go directly into the group stage no strings attached.