You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Favourite shit tea

Section_31

1 hour ago, RJ Fan club said:

I haven’t had any of these for ages

2 Poached eggs on white toast, with a lamb and mint Brannigan’s crisp sandwich 

2 x Sausage roll, chips and beans. With angel delight for afters.

I like to serve it with beer, but if you can have um bongo or Vimto for full 1985 effect if you want 

Strawberry or Butterscotch?

1985? Glass of Tizer, please.

Had 2 spicy bean burgers and 3 slices of white buttered bread the other night

Chunky fish finger sandwhich

Golden rice with buttered bread

Big bowl of peas and sweetcorn with parsely sauce 

Curry with bread and butter

Actually i think its just bread and butter that makes everything better

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

It depends. Cheapo sausages (Wall’s or something) and a frozen Yorkshire Pudding, and a readymade, as opposed to homemade, Spotted Dick and Bird’s custard, makes it a scruff tea.

67277C73-30B6-4B38-B29B-7C73EC196716.jpeg

Rep the shit out of this! Along with the Strawberry or Golden Sponge versions. The only thing that made being forced to go to Church palatable(not really!) is that you were having this with custard after your Sunday roast.

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Had some last year and there's hardly any filling in them any more, really disappointed.

That’s why it’s called FindUs.

33 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Rep the shit out of this! Along with the Strawberry or Golden Sponge versions. The only thing that made being forced to go to Church palatable(not really!) is that you were having this with custard after your Sunday roast.

The wife let slip that as a kid they used to have one shared between the 6 of them ( mum,dad, 4 girls ) and was amazed that I would have one by myself at that age. I used to call them the Cratchits for years.

• Haha 2

Why don't they make these anymore

screenshot_20200311-150607-jpg.94201

On there own with loads of pickled onion vinegar and salt or as a cheeky alternative to chips with beans and a sausage roll.

Other companies still make them but they're not the same as these used to be.