You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mon 2 Jan 17:30 Brentford vs Liverpool

Lee909

2 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

It's my fault, I'm watching it on the pub. I haven't seen us win a game in a pub in over 10 years now...... 

I'm leaving now, so fully expect us to win 3-2........... 

Mate, Brentford aren't finished scoring here.

Half time. Disgusting performance, to concede that second straight after a (correct) VAR reprieve is borderline amateur hour.

• Upvote 1

If we don't need players and the manager truly believes that then he's fucked and is a goner. Because this will continue. It is laughable now. The defence is shit, the midfield is shit. This team will not fomous top 4. Brentford are paying really basic stuff and we cannot cope. 

They don't want to battle and work hard becusee it isn't in them anymore. 

Just now, TD_LFC said:

While he definitely hasn't, a little more one chance one goal from our strikers would certainly take the pressure off.

Yup all on the forward that created our one moment of decent play in the game.

Anything that deflects the blame from Teflon Thiago.  That fucker needs to fuck off to the masters league.  

We’re fucking pathetic. Worst midfield display I’ve seen from us since Hodgson. Honestly Elliot needs to be playing championship, he’s a nothing player. Fabinho looks about 38 now and Thiago looks spent too.

Nunez misses a glaring chance again at a game defining moment.

For fuck sake.

• Upvote 1

We are too open, we play too attackingly with everyone pushing forward and players looking to do things quickly all the time....little flicks and looking to get ball and men forward quickly, we take too many chances and we over commit......which is all well and good IF you have solidity around that and players with ability to plug gaps/recover and sense danger.....We don't now and teams are just picking us off at will.

It will continue to happen too....we simply don't have the tools to play how we try and play anymore.

Tbh this team is so bad I honestly don’t know where you would start trying to fix it. Forget Bellingham we’ve got more chance of signing Linda Bellingham and she’s been dead for years. This team is absolutely done it needs completely rebuilding and we really need to set up differently, high line has to go.

2 minutes ago, FrenchEyeGlass said:

Exactly. If he doesn't want to spend any fucking money and has the gall to come out and call us all spoilt for wanting signings, then Klopp, JK Rowling and the team need to show us why this current crop deserve believing in.

Quite a few of our players are wearing Harry Potter's Invisibility Cloak.