You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Newcastle (H) - Wed 31st Aug 2022 (8:00pm)

Trumo

1 minute ago, an tha said:

I said this other week too - One thing have noticed this season is time does seem to be being added on in added time more.

Rightly so - just need to keep doing it to help stop timewasting.

If/When they all start kicking off about that goal Marriner should come out and say "stop time-wasting then you gang of cunts" 

The only competent thing that cunt official did all game was to play the correct amount of time at the end. He was fucking terrible the cunting cunt. Fuck me, Mrs niallers is sick and my son and I just woke the dead with that winner. Pissed her off more than usual. Haha even sweeter now

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Carra_is_legend said:

Someone said earlier that something should be done about players pulling the cramp trick.

That is one way of doing it. Keep playing extra time after extra time. 

Same players constantly doing it just play on with them on the floor.  If it's that bad be subbed off.

Wow, just wow

Newcastle wasted so much time throughout the whole game, they totally and utterly deserved that late winner. 

But enough of the elation. We either need thiago to somehow become as sturdy as wolverine or we need another midfielder. This team can be great. But not with an aging Henderson 

Just now, Arniepie said:

There were a few on here writing elliot off last week

Most were saying he was ineffective a lot of the times but keeping it pretty and that was it. There is also a suspicion that he may be putting Salah out of balance on that side. Don't think people were "writing him off".

7 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

I'm following on here thought the match had finished, slightly surprised to see a winner

Me too and Sky Sports News, they went to a break then came back to say it was all over and we’d won!! That lad is special.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Harvey Elliott was a superstar tonight. We would have lost without him. 

He was outstanding tonight easily motm what a player he's going to be. Time-wasting cunts take that. 

What were the ball boys doing tonight at least 5 times there were 2 balls on the pitch. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

I hope Kloppo calls out the time wasting cheats in his after match interview, and he should also call out the refs who have allowed it to go on against us, all season long.

Carvalho and Elliott, both brilliant tonight.

He was laughing at Howe and their staff when the goal went in