You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football 22/23

Bjornebye

3 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Arsenal will do them tonight and go on to win the league to the cheers of the whole country for being a team at last who can compete against city's cheating and showing the world it can be done. A true tale of the righteous over coming evil. Arsenal will save us all.

Yeah, about that, Bobby…

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I'm playing the long game, tonights prediction was merely a short game aperitif. 

I wanted Arsenal to win the league but after listening to their fans and mostly other fans I've decided I'd rather they didn't.

I wanted them to win it as tribalism aside, I don’t think it makes sense to only be conditionally opposed to sportswashing and cheating, regardless of how irritating other fanbases might be.

Still, if City win, as I’d imagine they will now, surely it will strengthen the resolve of all clubs to bring real sanctions against them? Then again, there could be some tribalism there too. 

4 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I wanted Arsenal to win the league but after listening to their fans and mostly other fans I've decided I'd rather they didn't.

Yup. An Arsenal fan I know has been winding me up for months and picking on everything Klopp has been saying. The tit.

I wanted them to lose on the last day but now I just want them to lose every fucking game with their fans screaming their heads off. 

• Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, Carra_is_legend said:

Yup. An Arsenal fan I know has been winding me up for months and picking on everything Klopp has been saying. The tit.

I wanted them to lose on the last day but now I just want them to lose every fucking game with their fans screaming their heads off. 

It's amazing how cocky Arsenal fans got in the 6/7 months since the season started.   I don't like City at all bit I'm glad they won last night. My Arsenal supporting mate has been very quiet this morning.  
Just hope we get out shit together for the rest of the season and become a force again next season.   

11 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

Jesus Christ, is the commentator here really giving Chelsea leeway about not scoring goals,that they need to see the season out and address it in the summer?

Fucking joker.

I thought that was well last night. 

Ziyech = £40m.

Felix = £113m (Benfica to Atletico).

Mudryk = £88m.

Havertz = £70m. 

Clearly they need to spend some more money on that area of the side….

0CC08077-B768-4992-82A6-0475D215471F.jpeg

From what I saw though, I actually thought Chelsea played quite well. It was like watching Potter’s Brighton, play very good stuff but couldn’t score - that’s an acceptable excuse when you have bums like Muapay or Welbeck up front, not when you have >£300m of attacking talent at your disposal. 

Apart from getting roasted for the goal (which can happen) I thought Enzo Fernandes was very good. 

I didn’t see all the game, what I did see I didn’t see Bellingham feature much. Big Emre was everywhere for Dortmund. 

18 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

I thought that was well last night. 

Ziyech = £40m.

Felix = £113m (Benfica to Atletico).

Mudryk = £88m.

Havertz = £70m. 

Clearly they need to spend some more money on that area of the side….

0CC08077-B768-4992-82A6-0475D215471F.jpeg

From what I saw though, I actually thought Chelsea played quite well. It was like watching Potter’s Brighton, play very good stuff but couldn’t score - that’s an acceptable excuse when you have bums like Muapay or Welbeck up front, not when you have >£300m of attacking talent at your disposal. 

Apart from getting roasted for the goal (which can happen) I thought Enzo Fernandes was very good. 

I didn’t see all the game, what I did see I didn’t see Bellingham feature much. Big Emre was everywhere for Dortmund. 

Potters issue seems to be an inability to coach a goal scorer, all you have to do is look at what De Zerbi has done with the same pool of players Potter had(Welbeck included).