You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football 22/23

Bjornebye

11 minutes ago, polymerpunkah said:

What a garbage decision in the WHam match.

Basically gave Chelsea the three points.

And now they're out there shaking hands like it doesn't matter (watching a replay).

I'd be raging, calling everyone in blue, and black, a complete cunt, if it were me.

Cunts.

The number of times we've seen players risking injury by playing on when the attacker is clearly offside, but we're told that there's some sort of inviolable directive telling linesmen to keep their flags down - and then this. Fucking ridiculous. 

4 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

Celtic are a buzzsaw under that Australian guy. They might be better than us too, to be honest.

Man United? Better than us!

Celtic? Better than us!

Leyton Orient? Better than us!

Stromgodset? Better than us!

St Martin's under-11s? Better than us! 

Get a grip, you bedwetting minge.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, El Rojo said:

Good man, Stevie.

The TLW title-conceders will be a bit disappointed though. 

After wanking themselves into a frenzy of self-loathing because we got a disappointing draw away at some relegation-threatened bums, they must be bereft to see The Invincible Ones do the exact same thing.

5 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

By the powers given to me by the Holy Lord of Superfandom, the High Priest of Sanctimony, and the Seers of Sneering, I pronounce…

After wanking themselves into a frenzy of self-loathing because we got a disappointing draw away at some relegation-threatened bums, they must be bereft to see The Invincible Ones do the exact same thing.

Leeds, Villa and West Ham all suffering from some shockers yesterday. A lot of the errors coming from the VARs as well (not the Villa one obv), give them all the facts and they show how clueless they are. There needs to be a clear referee code and we should be able to hear the rationale to identify the inconsistencies and judgement calls. Subjectivity is okay, it exists, but you need to hear that there's some kind of reasoning between the two beyond "I don't want to make this decision".

edit: think Forest were hard done by as well, closer decision though. Always think defenders throwing themselves in front of the ball shouldn't get the benefit of the doubt. It's a desperation move, and the defender is inherently trying to make themselves big. Blocking a shot is different to blocking a cross imo. Guess the distance between player and ball might be a factor though, as you could say he was trying to make a challenge, rather than a block.

7 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Man United? Better than us!

Celtic? Better than us!

Leyton Orient? Better than us!

Stromgodset? Better than us!

St Martin's under-11s? Better than us! 

Get a grip, you bedwetting minge.

This season will be no different to 20/21, except we've a while season to catch up once klopp works out how to patch us up. 

10 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Why wouldn't I be? Without a very late winner, we'd be on relegation form and it's not been a difficult run of teams in the league at all. We're not better than lots of teams right now. 

True, but I would back us to beat any Scottish team at any time,raising their game or not. Suppose we will see soon.