You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kurt Zouma The cat kicker

dockers_strike

Should Zouma be suspended?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Should Zouma be suspended from football for kicking his cat?

• Yes
    • No
    • Who cares?

13 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Well, what do you expect from the man who supports the squirrel-killing party.

[That was meant to be a joke, but it's actually not the daftest accusation on here.]

Squirrels? The video in this tweet is animal cruelty at its worst and it was posted by a fucking doctor.. warning NSFW or kids,

• Upvote 6

56 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

No not all, look at my many posts in the breakfast thread. My point is not about  the cat at all,  it’s the fact we are all being played by the media, reacting to videos and celebrity tweets like performing seals. If it was just second hand written reporting of the basic fact of the incident without the accompanying video, nobody would give a fuck. This is why I mentioned the pigs, far more cruelty on an almost inconceivable global scale to much more sentient animals but because there’s no video, there’s no outrage. That’s my point, nothing to do with the poor cat. 

Absolute bollocks. That video got posted in a WhatsApp group I’m in without any articles attached, and there was the appropriate level of anger at seeing a 90kg man terrorise, bully and beat and 5kg cat. There’s no misplaced anger or manipulation of people by the press here. People who reside just above selfish and cold hearted cunts would react to that. It was posted on social media wasnt it? The video was probably doing the rounds before the press got hold of it.

Manipulated by the press agenda because watching a fully grown man kick and slap a cat that was running away from him evokes anger? Have a fucking word.

There’s been videos I’ve been sent along similar lines, which have provoked the same reaction on social media even though the cunt isn’t famous, and it has almost always ended in some sort of retribution for the perpetrator.

Stop moving the conversation away and onto separate and wider issues around animal cruelty. Mention it, fine, but don’t use it as a reason to downplay the relevance of this. We saw it with our own fucking eyes - I didn’t read about this in the press. Telling me how I should and shouldn’t react to something like that. Here we go - you should be more upset about it, because someone who is ok with that is a cunt in my eyes.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Captain Willard said:

Most pigs are killed by being gassed with co2. This is the effect of co2 on piglets: . 

concentrations >30% are highly aversive (very unpleasant, painful) for pigs

• there is variability between pigs’ responses to CO2
  • pigs are not rendered unconscious immediately
  • high concentrations of COgas can cause significant pain and distress to pigs when inhaled (due to acute respiratory distress, i.e. difficulty breathing)

Not exactly pain free but hey ho there’s not a video and that nice Chris Packham is not tweeting about it so who gives a fuck ? Now that cat, that was really upsetting. 

Mmmmmmmm. Bacon........

2 hours ago, Captain Willard said:

Most pigs are killed by being gassed with co2. This is the effect of co2 on piglets: . 

concentrations >30% are highly aversive (very unpleasant, painful) for pigs

• there is variability between pigs’ responses to CO2
  • pigs are not rendered unconscious immediately
  • high concentrations of COgas can cause significant pain and distress to pigs when inhaled (due to acute respiratory distress, i.e. difficulty breathing)

Not exactly pain free but hey ho there’s not a video and that nice Chris Packham is not tweeting about it so who gives a fuck ? Now that cat, that was really upsetting. 

You have a picture up of your kid eating a pig. Cunt.

As is Stronts.

And Rico.