You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

4 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

What, disrespecting your manager, teammates and fans is pretty minor? Not in my world, it isnt.

Fans are too emotional in general. ‘He disrespected the club’. It’s a job to them. Because we invest our time and affections into a club we expect the players to we expect them to but deep down we know it’s bollocks no matter how many forced interviews they give.

The top players go where they will get the most money and where they think they’ll be happy living.

I’ve a problem with the ones who sign long term contracts and then kick off about leaving if a better offer comes in but we don’t know what agreements were made behind the scenes. 
Either way you cut it, everyone was gutted to see him go but it was an absolutely fair price and everyone was happy at the end of the day. Ironically, apart from Barcelona.

8 hours ago, Geoff Woade said:

Fans are too emotional in general. ‘He disrespected the club’. It’s a job to them. Because we invest our time and affections into a club we expect the players to we expect them to but deep down we know it’s bollocks no matter how many forced interviews they give.

The top players go where they will get the most money and where they think they’ll be happy living.

I’ve a problem with the ones who sign long term contracts and then kick off about leaving if a better offer comes in but we don’t know what agreements were made behind the scenes. 
Either way you cut it, everyone was gutted to see him go but it was an absolutely fair price and everyone was happy at the end of the day. Ironically, apart from Barcelona.

Didn't he come back after he had signed for them ( not sure what it was for, ill assume to collect his cup and tea bags) and everyone was smiles and hugs on Instagram.

Maybe Klopp was annoyed, I don't know. Not convinced anyone was bothered.

9 hours ago, an tha said:

That Ward-Prowse free kick....what a hit son, what a hit..

Excellent footballer. Reminds me of Milner in terms of his quiet consistency. We should have bought him a few years ago. 

Apparently only Beckham has scored more from free-kicks in the Premier League. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Funkasy said:

Its about time the football authoritries really clamped down on this shit.  Its happened a number of times in France this season. I'd go for a forfeit 3-0 loss & 1 home game ban for fans. United should have punished last season for our game being called off because they could not police their own fans.

• Upvote 1

Got to love football  fans at times. I've not seen the couple but by all accounts the ball hit Rafinha hand on the way in while he was in a offside position but according to Leeds fans it's a disgrace. And shouldn't be ruled out cause it was going in anyway. 

Screenshot_20220116-154448_Chrome.jpg

49 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Got to love football  fans at times. I've not seen the couple but by all accounts the ball hit Rafinha hand on the way in while he was in a offside position but according to Leeds fans it's a disgrace. And shouldn't be ruled out cause it was going in anyway. 

Screenshot_20220116-154448_Chrome.jpg

Raphinha cut the ball back to the onrushing Klich from the byline after beating his man down the right. Klich's shot was going in but just clipped Rodrigo's hip on the line. Rodrigo was there having made the initial run for Raphinha to square the ball across the six yard box. If it hadn't touched Rodrigo, there would be no reason to rule it out.

2 hours ago, Redder Lurtz said:

Looking forward to the day Bielsa fucks off abroad or preferably back down to the championship. His interpreter led interviews are as tedious as fuck. 4 years in the country and doesn't speak a word of English. 

To be fair, he is in Leeds. The locals seem to struggle with basic English as well.

• Upvote 1