You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2021 transfer thread.

manwiththestick

Kicker says we are interested in Baumgartner...

Florian Grillitsch's next career step was and is expected in Hoffenheim this summer. But now his compatriot Christoph Baumgartner comes into the focus of larger clubs. After Manchester United, Liverpool seem to be dealing with the 21-year-old.

16 hours ago, Bad Red Bull said:

Florian Grillitsch's next career step was and is expected in Hoffenheim this summer. But now his compatriot Christoph Baumgartner comes into the focus of larger clubs. After Manchester United, Liverpool seem to be dealing with the 21-year-old.

Is he related to the fella who jumped from space? 

On 19/06/2021 at 12:17, Bad Red Bull said:

He looks pretty good in fairness, and quite versatile.

EEAD308E-4B2C-4339-B1DB-36F859930748.png

The echo reporting Neco Williams is likely to want out in search of 1st team football and we'd be looking for £10m for him. I don't know if that's one of those where the echo are used to drum up some interest. It will be interesting to see how we replace him - are there any good right backs in the U23s behind him? It's a shame hoever has gone to wolves. 

4 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

The echo reporting Neco Williams is likely to want out in search of 1st team football and we'd be looking for £10m for him. I don't know if that's one of those where the echo are used to drum up some interest. It will be interesting to see how we replace him - are there any good right backs in the U23s behind him? It's a shame hoever has gone to wolves. 

Get rid of him and the Greek.  Sign Aarons who can play both positions.

2 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Id be surprised with anyone paying 10m for him. I do think we need a full back who can play both sides as the drop off quality to Williams is high and the Greek doesn’t seem to ever be fit. 

Hoever seemed decent but has he actually done much at wolves? I don’t watch them but he only played 10 games for them.

1 minute ago, JagSquared said:

Id be surprised with anyone paying 10m for him. I do think we need a full back who can play both sides as the drop off quality to Williams is high and the Greek doesn’t seem to ever be fit. 

Hoever seemed decent but has he actually done much at wolves? I don’t watch them but he only played 10 games for them.

I heard something on the radio that he did ok at wolves, I think though most of those games were the back end of the season. I'm hoping we don't think we can sell Neco and just use Gomez to backup Trent. 

9 minutes ago, J-V said:

Get rid of him and the Greek.  Sign Aarons who can play both positions.

Norwich hate us after last summer and all the goals Suarez kicked in their goal.

The lad Wolves had at left back looks class, Ait Nori.

• Downvote 1