Quantcast
Too nice? - Page 2 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
lebron

Too nice?

8 hours ago, El Rojo said:

It's just not Klopp's way, is it? 

It’s not been our way for years, apart from the odd player or incident.

Generally we get on with things and hardly ever crowd the ref, you can see Hendo having a go sometimes, Milly too, but they usually get waved away.

It’s not something I like to see from our players, but Corinthian values don’t get you a penalty when you’ve been illegally tackled and stayed on your feet or get one of the opposition sent off when you get straight up after being brought down.....again.

The behaviour of the team reflects how they are coached and for that Klopp should be applauded and the officials know who the cunts are and who aren’t.

That they condone the cunts says a lot about how the game in this country has gone.

• Upvote 4

Watched the last half hour of the Spurs game and actively wondering if they get acting training. That Hojberg did the most blatant body check I have seen this season and then went into such eye-popping histrionics pleading innocence I actually laughed out loud , and then there was an obvious Fulham throw and three Spurs players and a couple of subs warming up all claimed it with fantastic synchronisation and the liner shit it and gave it to them.

8 hours ago, sir roger said:

Watched the last half hour of the Spurs game and actively wondering if they get acting training. That Hojberg did the most blatant body check I have seen this season and then went into such eye-popping histrionics pleading innocence I actually laughed out loud , and then there was an obvious Fulham throw and three Spurs players and a couple of subs warming up all claimed it with fantastic synchronisation and the liner shit it and gave it to them.

Mourinho quote from that documentary, “For 90 minutes, we have to be a bunch of cunts, intelligent cunts, not stupid cunts. Bastards in the sense of you are going to win matches.”

So he turned them into a gang of bastard cunts, didn’t do them much good last night though.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, sir roger said:

i quite like Clattenburg, but where to start with that shit

Yeah same. Fucking diabolical Clattenburg's come out and admitted refs were shit scared of ferguson so they gave them favourable decisions during his time there (like we didnt already know!). And it's also fucking diabolical of him to now single out Jurgen for pointing out united are getting favourable decisions again.

• Upvote 1

I'm more concerned  about the unfavourable decisions we're getting than the favorable decisions they're getting. 

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, aws said:

I'm more concerned  about the unfavourable decisions we're getting than the favorable decisions they're getting. 

Agreed, Id much prefer the unfavourable decisions against us stopped first but it doesnt work that way. That being the case Im good with anything that stops any other teams, especially them, getting the benefit of undeserved favourable ones.

1 hour ago, dockers_strike said:

Yeah same. Fucking diabolical Clattenburg's come out and admitted refs were shit scared of ferguson so they gave them favourable decisions during his time there (like we didnt already know!). And it's also fucking diabolical of him to now single out Jurgen for pointing out united are getting favourable decisions again.

Wonder where payment came from for this article.

’Quick, who can we use to deflect against people pointing out our favourable decisions?”

To summarise - they initiate contact and regularly get penalties, our players do likewise and get nothing, it is hypocritical to point this out. Nothing to see here, all is fine. 

I remember Clattenburg helping Utd win the FA cup in 2016 when he pulled play back twice for Palace free kicks when players were clean through and on one occasion Conor Wickham scored.

.I’m sure the images in the tunnel before kick off didn’t influence any of those decisions ..

0_httpscdnimagesdailystarcoukdynamic122p