Quantcast
Arsenal (H) Premier League - 28/9/20 - 20:00 - Page 7 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Arsenal (H) Premier League - 28/9/20 - 20:00

Have no idea why I'm shitting bricks like I do right now. Probably because of their nine men behind the ball and Aubu up front.

1 minute ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

The good thing about having a nightmare day is you don't get nervous so I'm actually pretty sanguine. Objectively a tough game though. 

Sorry you've had a bad day lad. Hope the Reds can cheer you up. 

• Upvote 1

I find I'm so excited that I can barely sleep or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the insomnia only a red man can feel. A red man at 4.57 in the morning on a 90-minute journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can stay awake in my Zoom meeting at 9.30am. I hope to speak to my Gooner colleague and take the piss. I hope Mo is as red hot as he was against Leeds. I hope.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TheHowieLama said:

Game before last I was able to report a stream to the authorities - now with this shite that is Peacock it would be great to do that again.

Fill your boots

https://lfcglobe.co.uk/liverpool-vs-arsenal-stream-links-watch-live-streaming-280920/

• Upvote 1

They’re really beating themselves off about Lego head, aren’t they. Hate to see us give them a drubbing.

Mane, not entirely sure you can convince anyone that it was the shoulder after looking at that...

Now you have to be very careful for almost an entire game.

Interesting that we’re not doing our usual full press unless they hem themselves in. That’s stopping Arsenal playing through it and hitting us with runners like in previous games.