Quantcast
Burnley (A) 31/8/19 Premier League - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Burnley (A) 31/8/19 Premier League

Anyone else think Stig was mid-boinking at 3am when he suddunly thought ‘shit, I haven’t started the Burnley match thread.’

Solidity. Energy. Focus. Control. Creativity. Ruthlessness.

I don't ask for much.

We know Burnley like to be physical, but they also don't like it when opponents play between the lines and move the centre backs around. They'll always get other players to fill in if the centre backs get dragged a bit wide, but those players can switch off or lose their shape at key moments, and those are the moments we have to be ready to exploit. We have the tools to do so. Let's go into the international break with maximum points.

Always a tough game at Burnley.

Their whole game plan will revolve round Wood & Barnes backing in and fouling our defenders and playing the percentages on hitting the deck and getting a couple of decisions in their favour. 

I’m feeling bullish about this. Three nil to us and Dychebag’s head on a spear, paraded around Anfield in a joyous celebration.

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, sir roger said:

Always a tough game at Burnley.

Their whole game plan will revolve round Wood & Barnes backing in and fouling our defenders and playing the percentages on hitting the deck and getting a couple of decisions in their favour. 

Spot on. And we need to handle it. 

On 25/08/2019 at 07:34, Anubis said:

Anyone else think Stig was mid-boinking at 3am when he suddunly thought ‘shit, I haven’t started the Burnley match thread.’

She still isn't speaking to me 

• Upvote 2

Ambiguous from young Henry. Does he mean wow, it’s Sean Dyche, or does he mean that he was having sex with Sean Dyche, or does he mean that he was beating Sean Dyche in a book reading contest?